Chapter 14: EIGHT-TEEN!

-Four months later-

Robert and I have been together for about four months now. If you ignore the whole breaking up for less than a day then we started dating on August 13th and it's December 4th now. Robert is out of both casts and has had his stitches from his surgery taken out. He was extremely happy when he was able to get out of the boot last week because he has lots of stairs in his house and he had to sleep on the couch for four months because he couldn't get up them.

Also the last few months have consisted of lots of hugs and kisses and cuddles. I'm loving it, everything seems so perfect. We have hat some close calls with having to keep 'us' under wraps but we have made it work. I do have to say though, that trying to stay away from Robert while he's teaching is really hard!

Today is a very special day by the way. Robert and I have not 'done the dirty dead' yet because I was still underage but I turn 18 today so now I'm of age and it is of some sorts, legal.

I haven't seen much of or heard from Robert today witch is a little unusual. I was a little bit worried because when I texted Robert earlier I waited for over an hour for him to text back but he never did. I talked to my mom about it and told her I was worried but she said there was no need to worry. I believed her but the whole thing was kind of weird. She seemed so secretive and nervousness once I started to talk about Robbie and him not texting back. Dose she know something that I don't know? Oh well I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

___________________________

A/N

Soooo this was a super short, super boring, super suckish chapter and I'm sorry. I really wanted to update a few days ago but right when I was going to something happened and ruined my mood and made me really mad and a little sad so I didn't want to do something in this book that I would regret and that would make you guys mad so I decided to hold off on the update until my mood changed. love all you readers btw. Thanks for the support!