Chapter 31: Emotions

Yes. She actually said yes! I hop down off of the stage and slip the wring on her finger. I pull her into a kiss and getting a firm grip on her butt and causing her to gasp, giving me the ability to slip my tongue in her mouth. I lean over and whisper "it is safe to have sex while you're pregnant right?"
She nods her head and I give the signal to leave.
"Thank you everyone for coming out for my birthday. It was by far the best one ever! Now if you will excuse me and my fiancé, we will be leaving now." I grab her hand and walk out the door. We get in the car and I'm already beginning to grow hard. This is what this woman does to me. We haven't even done anything and I'm hard just thinking about the events that will happen once we reach the house. As I'm driving I hear sniffling in the car and I look to the right of me. My smile droops as I see my beautiful fiancé crying in the passenger seat.
"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?"
"No, no it's fine. These are happy tears. I'm just thinking about how our life is moving forward and I'm with the man that I've always wanted to be with. We're starting a family and were engaged now. Normally I wouldn't be crying but I just can't help it. It doesn't make it any better that this child inside of me is making my hormones go crazy."
I'm close to tears now but I'm obviously not pregnant so I have no excuse. What can I say, learning your now fiancé is carrying your child and getting engaged to her in the same day is definitely an emotional process. We pull up to the house about forty minutes later and I look over to see Alyssa sleeping. Looks like I won't be getting any action tonight but there's always another time. I run up to the house and unlock the door and walk back to the car. I carefully unbuckle her and carry her into the house. I'm greeted by our two cats Monty and Dart as soon as I walk in. For the moment I ignore them and walk up the stair case and into the bedroom. Luckily the covers are already pulled back and all that's left now is to change her. I slip her clothes off and admire her body. The small little baby bump that is starting to grow, the way she smiles while she sleeps, all of her perfect imperfections. I continue to dress her and as I slip her shirt on I lean down and kiss he belly.
"I love you and always will love you little Downey." I whisper. I finish dressing her and I climb in bed with her. I cover her up and kiss her forehead.
"I love you so much baby. I don't know what I would do without my Iron Woman." I say, laying down and getting comfortable. As I finally settle in a spooning position I hear a muffled voice say "I love you too my precious Iron Man."
All I can possibly do is smile.
___________________________
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. One quick thing before I lose you're attention. If you haven't already it would mean a lot if you could please go check out my new book, I'm Worn and save it to your library. It's an rdj fanfic but it's totally different than this book if you're comparing story lines. Anywhore.. Thank you for being amazing readers and I got a lots of comments on my last chapter compared to normal amount and that means a lot so thank you.