Chapter 24: Stress

-Roberts POV-

I wake up and look to my left, expecting to see my beautiful girlfriend that I'm ever so lucky to have, but I don't. I find my self frowning as I get up to look for her.

"Lyssa?"

"In the living room Rob!" She yells.

I make my way down the stairs to see her and Jude on the couch watching TV.

"So, why are you too down here and I was left upstairs all alone at..." I pause to check the time, "three in the afternoon?"

"Well you just looked so quite and peaceful. I did to want to wake you."

"So you left me, all alone so you could hang out with... This?!" I say jokingly.

"Hey. 'This' has a name." Says Jude.

"You know I love you." Says Alyssa.

"I sit down on the couch and pull Alyssa over to me.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"What, I can't simple cuddle with my girlfriend?"

"Well you can, but the question is does your girlfriend want to?"

"Oh well I guess I'll just leave you alone then." I say, pretending to be annoyed.

"Robbie I was kidding. I do want to cuddle with you."

"Nope!" I say, walking into her room.

I go over to her bed, turn on the tv, and lay down on the bed. I get about five minutes into the show when I hear footsteps and I feel arms wrap around me. I hold back my smile and try to struggle out of her grasp.

** Her grip just tightens as she starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I can feel a bulge start to form in my pants and I curse in my head. I can't allow my self to get excited while I'm supposed to be 'mad'. She moves her hand away from my waist and down so my continuously growing bulge and starts to rub me the moan I've been trying to stifle, escapes.

"Babe, y-you gotta stop." She continues

"Alyssa! I n-need you to stop!" I say, louder this time. She stops and just looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Well if your that fucking mad! Damn!!" She starts to get up to leave.

"Baby, wait! It's not that I'm mad, that was just a joke. I'm just saying we can't do this here because Jude your mom, our dad, and your brother are all here and I don't want them to hear us."

"I'm sorry Robbie." She says** and we fall asleep in each others arms.

...

"Ewwwww! What the fuck is going on here?!"

This is how I'm woken up from our nap.

"W-what are you talking about?" I say still in a daze.

"Why is my sister laying in top of you and why are you only in your boxers?!"

"Shay we were sleeping! Fuck off would you?!" Says Alyssa.

"Babe, calm down. What's wrong?" I say, referring to the short temper she has had lately.

"I don't know, it's just a lot of stress I guess with what happened last night and all."

"I understand. Everything will be alright."

... 9 hours later (4:00 am)...

"Robert!! Wake the fuck up or we will be late for the flight!" Yells Alyssa. That's all it takes to get me awake.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" I yell.

We quickly get dressed, grab our luggage, and run to the door.

The ride to the air port was silent, mostly because we were both still in a daze.

We get into the airport and go through all the security processes and make it to the gate before they close the door. We both bored and we sit in fist class.

It's quiet for a while and I'm almost asleep. Right before I give in to sleeps temptations, I hear three of my favorite words.

"I love you, Alyssa Elizabeth Miers."

___________________________

Sorry, I know it's short and boring but this was just a filler chapter. I had a whole mother ending for this chapter but I decided to trash that idea sooo yeah. If you had a sister like shay would you want to slap her? (I would!) and how so you think Florida will go? Comment and vote please. Oh and where do you think Jude went? Did Robert and Alyssa forget him?