Chapter 13: Meet the family - part 2

I wake up next to Robert in the small hospital bed. I must have fallen asleep while we were watching monsters university with Roberts niece and Allison's daughter, Caroline. Indio is asleep and I haven't been able to kiss Robert in what feels like forever because Indio has been in the room and he won't allow it because it's 'gross'. I wonder if he realizes that he does the same thing with his girlfriend, that is if he has one.
Anyways, I try to shake Robert awake but it doesn't work so I kiss him softly on the lips. That wakes him up. He's startled at first but then he realizes it's just me and he deepens the kiss into a deep and passionate one. His tongue begs for enter emcee and with out hesitation I let it in. We kiss for a while and Indio starts to wake up. We don't hear him wake up but after about five minutes of him trying to just look away he speeks up.
"Um, sorry to interrupt but I think I'm going to step outside for a moment."
"Okay. Have fun" Robert said, his words muffled because of the fact that he has his head shoved in the crook of my neck. No doubt that he's giving me a hicky. He pulls away with a smirk on his face.
"Haha, look at the size of that thing! New everyone knows your mine!" He said.
"Are you proud of yourself?"
"Yes, yes I am."
-about an hour or two later-

The doctor just came on saying that Robert was free to go after he sighs the papers and they get put into the system. I hop in the shower in the hospital bathroom and take a quick shower and do my hair. I put my cloths on and do my makeup. I walk out of the bathroom to see Robert and Indio sitting on Roberts hospital bed dressed and ready. They are both very focused on the tv and at first I wonder why. When I get to a spot where I can the the tv I realize that the baseball game is on. Cardinals vs. The dodgers. Judging by their rant, they are both Cardinals fans (just another reason for me to love them!).
"Hey boys, about ready to go?"
"Yeah just like ten more minutes" said Indio. I expected that same response from Robert but what I got was so much better. Robert smiled when he looked over and saw me. He got up, limped over to me, and whispered in my ear.
"How is it that you look even more beautiful every time I see you."
All I can do is smile. "I love you" I whisper. He whispers back "I love you too"
-Roberts house-

We pull up in Roberts driveway in my amazing car that Robert bought me the other day. We all get out of the car and walk up the the front door. We help Robbie up the steps and into the house.
The house smells amazing and is filled with lots of people.
"Hello everyone, it's nice to see you all. If you don't mind I would like you to introduce to you someone very special I'm my life. This amazing young lady right here is my girlfriend Alyssa."
Everyone whispers to each other. Most of what I can hear is 'Girlfriend?' And things of that nature.
"Alyssa is seventeen almost eighteen years old. She is also one of my senior students at the high school in work at. That probably sounds a little crazy but all that matter is that I love her and she loves me.. I think." Everyone laughs and starts clapping. Through the remainder of the day everyone is coming up to me wanting to get to know me and I tell the most everything that they want to know. It's nice to be accepted by Roberts family right off the bat. I like it. Around eight o'clock Robert and I head over to my house and prepare to face my dad. My mom texted me earlier to tell me that my dad was okay with it but he wanted to meet him. I'm surprised that my dad was okay with it on the first place. Now we just need to wait and see how getting to know him goes.

___________________________
Sorry guys but I'm siting here typing this and I'm literally about to fall asleep on myself. I will post part three of this chapter tomorrow. Love you all 😘 goodnight! - Hannah Downey (;