Chapter 16: A night to remember

A/N: Hey guys! Just letting you know that this chapter is some what smutty so if you don't like smut than look out for ** because they signal when smut begins and ends. Love ya! Enjoy the chapter!

___________________________

"Lyssa?" That's what Robert has started calling me.

"Yes Robbie?"

"Do you want me to cancel the party? I don't want to make you go to something that you don't want to be at. We could always just lay here and cuddle for the rest of eternity." He says while smirking.

"As appealing and amazing as that sounds, I wouldn't want to ruin the mood of the night. After all, this is my eighteenth birthday." I wink. He looks confused at first but then he understands what I mean. We decided to hold off on sex - witch has been fairly hard thanks to Robert and his teasing- until I turned eighteen. Now we are finally free and able to love the way we want. I can't wait for tonight. Everyone says their first time is magical and I have a feeling mine will be even better because Robert is older and I guess you could say 'more experienced' in this subject. I mean he dose have a son so he is definitely more experienced than me. I am nervous but I'm excited. I just hope he goes easy on me.

Robert pulls me in for a kiss and I don't resist. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance and I gladly let him in. Our tongues swirl around on each others mouths. We are enjoying this moment of pure love when the door opens and my brother and sister walk in.

"Oh gross ewwww! Mom, Alyssa is making out with her ancient boyfriend on your couch!"

"Shaylein Grace Miers!" My mom yells. "Robert is not old and if my memory serves me right, you and lane were doing that same thing on that same couch yesterday."

Throughout this whole conversation Robert and I still haven't stopped making out. I didn't want to break the kiss but I couldn't help laughing at my mom and sister. I look up and Jeff is glaring at Robert and Robert just sighs in frustration because the kiss was broken. Johnny and Robert have been getting along fairly well but if we show affection of any kind Johnny can't stand him. It's really aggravating because Robert is my rock and I am in love with him, unlike I was with Johnny!

Robert is laying on the couch and I am sitting on his lap. He leans up and I fall because he was scooting right out from under me to be able to sit up.

"Really Rob?" I say. Getting up off of the floor.

"Hahaha, sorry Lyssa. Love youuu!"

"Go fuck yourself!" I say with a wink.

He leans over and whispers in my ear "I'd rather you be the one to do that." I start to blush and he chuckles.

"Oh for the love of pizza! Tell me you didn't just tell her you would rather for her to fuck you?!" Said Jeff.

Robert and I just about die laughing and my mom walks in holding in a laugh. Were so lucky my dad's not here because he would have beat Roberts ass for saying that. He would have laughed but he would have still beat his ass.

Robert gets off the couch and drags me up to my room to get ready for the party.

"Baby, what am I supposed to wear?"

"Nothing fancy. Just normal clothes, or no clothes at all" he mumbles the last part but it was still loud enough for me to hear it.

"I heard that!" I yell playfully.

"That my dear was the point." He said as he hugs me from behind. Although we have never had sex we have no problems changing in front of each other so I don't bother going to the bathroom to change. While I'm standing there I'm my bra and underwear and I see Robert staring at me.

Mr. Right (a Robert Downey Jr. teacher student fan fic)*UNDER MAJOR EDITING*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें