Chapter 18: Back to not so normal

-Alyssa's POV-

I wake up with two plastic things up my nose pushing oxygen up it. I cough and pull them out from my nose. I look over to the side of the bed and see a man sleeping on the chair. After a few seconds I realize that it's Robert that is sitting next to me. I reach for his hand and grab it. He wakes up instantly.

"Lyssa your awake!"

"Yeah, um what happened."

"Well I was siting on my bed and you just went in the bathroom. I was thinking about things and I heard a big thud in the bathroom. I had to bust the door open to get to you but I did. When I got to you you were struggling to breath so I drove you here and they wouldn't let me see you until about an hour ago."

"Do they know what's wrong?"

"Well, they said you had a severe asthma attack and you were a few minutes away from dying." Robert has tears steaming down his cheeks.

"Robbie don't cry. I'm here now and I'm not dead so don't cry."

"I know baby but a few hours ago I almost lost my whole world. I'm in love with you and I don't know what would happen if I ever lost you."

Awh! Baby you made my cry! I love you so much and my world would be a piece of shit without you." I tell him.

He stands and kisses all my tears and then he comes up to my lips. His tongue swiftly my mouth and I go to push his head into the kiss to deepen it when he suddenly pulls away.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

He says.

"Huh?

"You just smacked me in the back of the head with your cast!"

"What, cast? Huh?"

"How could you not realize that you have a cast on your arm?!"

"I honestly don't know..."

...

So far for the whole day we have just sat here and watched movies. I am going to be released tomorrow and I will have to carry an inhaler with me and take meds twice a day. I don't like talking pills. Uff!

My mom and dad visited about two or three hours ago and brought Robert and I some lunch. They brought me Panda Express! I love my mom and dad right now. Panda is me favorite! Anywho, Indio is here right now and Robert just left to go to the gas station and get some drinks and snacks for our little movie night were about to have. I can't wait. Indio and I are talking and Robert walks in with his hands full. He trips and falls over my iv cord and the iv yanks out of my arm. I tried as hard as I could not to scream as I pressed the button for the nurse.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Said the nurse over the intercom.

"Iv. Pulled out of. Arm!" Is all I can manage to say. In the next few seconds a nurse comes in stops the bleeding in my arm and replaces the iv. The whole time Robert is sitting in the chair next to me holding my hand with an apologetic look. Once the nurse leaves he starts apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Lyssa. I did not mean to do that. I didn't didn't see the cord when I walked in. I'm sorry!"

"It's okay babe I know you didn't mean to but I have one question."

"What's your question"

"None of the food was ruined right?" I say while trying to hold my serious face.

"Really? The food? I fell and your worried about the food?"

"Yeah. And I had my iv ripped out of my arm. Don't feel to special babe!"

"Hahaha I swear, you too sound like your married already!" Said Indio.

"Well we're not so deal with it." Said Robert.

I wonder why he gets so defensive when he talks about married. Dose he not want to be married in the future. Does he not love me like he says he does?

"Indio, can I talk to your dad a minute.. Alone"

"Sure go ahead. I'll be in the cafeteria"

I wait until he walks out to start talking.

"I was just wondering but why do you alway get defensive when Indio talks about marriage?"

"Well, I love you so much and someday I hope to marry you and I do want to be with you for the rest of my life, but the thing is my last marriage was nothing but fights and bickering. Every time Indio says that it's when were arguing and that makes me think of my last wife. Baby when It comes to girls, I never want any one besides you on my mind."

"That's so sweet! I love you with all my heart Robert John Downey Jr."

"I can't even explain how much I love you Alyssa Elizabeth Miers!"

We lean in to kiss and as soon as our lips connect there's fire works. Just like our first kiss. A feeling I have never felt with any other man. Ever.

For the remainder of the night Robert, Indio, and I watch a bunch of movies and I fall asleep.

...

I wake up and look around the room. The clock reads 1:30. No one is there but on the side table is a note. I open it and it reads:

'Dear beautiful,

I didn't want you to freak out because I was gone but when I left you looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake you. I had to go to work since today is Monday but I will be back when they release you at 3:30.

Xoxoxo

Love,

Mr. Sexy! ;) '

Ugh! He's so sweet! I can't take it I'm going to text him. Who cares if I disrupt his class he can't be mad at me.

With in minutes of my text I get a reply.

R: Hey babe, how's being alone in a hospital bed? ;)

A: not fun! I miss you so f'n much!

R: haha so you curse out loud but you don't when we're texting...

A: it's a lot of effort to type out

R: my girlfriend is so lazy! I shall scream it to the world!

A: what ever robert.

R: sorry babe I gtg. My last class is about to start. I will see you in about two hours.

A: okay love you :*

R: love you too :*

Even though I didn't hear his voice and he's not wright next to me I still feel like he is. Oh how much I love my boy friend!

...

I finally found a movie I wanted to watch. I decided on only you. I was watching it for a while and the main character Peter was looking more and more familiar by the minute.

"Wait, what the fuck! That's Robert!" I say to myself.

"What about me?" Robert says as he walks in.

"You never told me you were in only you!"

"That's because I try and forget those days. I was a drug addict then and it never want to go there again." "Sorry I brought it up babe but I have to say. You were hot then but now. Well damn, sexy beast!"

"Oh I know! Ready to go?"

"Yes! Only 15 more minutes!"

...

We finally get home and I'm so tired! I had all that time to sleep but honestly, it's hard to sleep in the hospital.

"Babe I just need to sleep. If you wanna stay over you can. My parents are out of town. I'm going to hop in the shower and I'll be out in a minute.

After my shower I throw my hair up in a bun, grab one of Roberts big teeshirts that I borrowed and I hop in bed. Robert is already laying down. I lay down and we cuddle. I fall asleep in his arms.

___________________________

A/N: kinda short but oh well. Love all of you guys! Vote and comment please!