Chapter 34: Just Messin' Around

Remember *'s mean smut!
__________________________

"I'm sorry Robert." I whisper. He's still on the stage so he can't hear me but I say it anyways. He comes down from the stage, his eyes slightly puffy and checks covered in tear stains. This surprises me slightly because Robert isn't one for crying much. Even when he does it's mostly happy tears. As soon as he reaches the table he envelopes me in a hug.
"I thought I lost you." He whispers
"Sorry babe, you're stuck with me." He smiles slightly.
"I got so scared, especially when I found your ring in the grass. I thought that just that simple fight would end us just like that."
"To be honest Robert, the ring just flew off of my finger. I didn't even mean for it to come off. The only reason I left was because I needed time to cool down and I planned on coming back after I was calm." He sighs a sigh of relief. He grabs my hand and slides my ring on my finger.
"Well next time, try not to let the ring slide off your finger please?"
"Well I don't even plan on there being a next time. I never want to leave or lose you." With that all around us we hear peoples 'aww' s and I look down to see a smirking Robert with the mic still in his hand. I just roll my eyes and he kisses me.
"I love you.. And I love you too Robert and Roberta!" He bends down and kisses my belly.
"We are not naming our kids Robert and Roberta." I plainly say.
"Why not?! We can't even have a baby Robert?!" He says in his serious but not serious tone.
"What will we call him? Robert Downey Jr Jr? That stupid."
"No, it would be Robert Downey the third." I make an o shape with my mouth and he Hemsworths laugh.
"Shit I forgot you guys were here." I say. Elsa just laughs once more and signals us to leave and go home since I'm obviously tired and we just made up. I sit in the car and grab Robert's hand. I literally cannot help my self, I have to tease him. I slowly but surely creep my hand over to his leg and I inch closer to jr. He stiffens and tightens his grip on the wheel.

***I slowly unbutton his pants and massage him over his underwear. He hardens under my grip. I slip my hand into his underwear and grab his not so little friend as he springs to life. I'm stroking him and he hasn't said a word. He hits the gas and let's out a loud moan. He curses under his breath and moves my hand away.
"Robert, slow down before you wreck the car." I say, trying my hardest to be serious.
"Well if you would stop torturing me I would. I'm a man Alyssa, I can only take so much." and he's right.
"I'm sorry baby." I lean over and kiss his cheek. After five or ten minutes he leans over, slowly inching towards my belt. He slow my unbuckles and unbuttons me, slipping his hand in my panties. He rubs me and inserts a finger into me. He pumps me in and out adding a finger. I arch my back and grab my stomach just out of instinct. I let out a moan and he pulls out. Like always he licks his fingers when he's done as his signature smirk spears on his face.
"Robert! I was so close!" I wine.
"It's okay. You'll get more when we get inside." He says. ***

As if on cue we pull into the drive way and we enter the house. We both run to the bedroom ecstatic for the upcoming events that are soon to happen.

__________________________
It's been a little while since I've added some smut so there you go! Lol sorry if that's not your type of thing... Just look for the *'s to avoid it. I hope you enjoy. Oh and no I'm not neglecting my other book I'm worn but I have a lot in store in the next chapter and I'm just trying to figure out exactly how it's going to play out.
LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO

QOTD: If you and Robert were having kids, what would you name them?