Chapter 7: Johnny's House

Robert and I are getting ready to go to Johnny's house. Well it's more like Roberts getting ready and I am trying to seduce him considering that I don't have my clothes at Roberts house.

I'm standing their watching him change and all I want to do is rip his boxers and have him, right then and their. 'Wait! Alyssa what are you thinking?! You have been together for less than a day!' I think to myself.

When I finally come out of my thoughts, Robert is standing in front if me with his typical downey smirk and his arms around my waste, pulling me closer to him.

"Wachya thinkin about?" Said Robert.

"You, and your handsomeness, and how much I love you."

"I love you more than anything! You complete my heartbeat."

"You. Are. Amazing." I say between kisses.

Now we have started a make out session. First we just kiss. Lips on lips and nothing else. Then he licks my lips begging for entrance that's when I decide to play a little game with him. I refuse to let his tung into my mouth. He try's to pry my lips open with his tung but I won't let him. He brings his hands up to my waste and he starts to tickle me. My mouth automatically opens up but it's not to let his tung in its to scream.

"Robbie, Robbie s-stopp! Please! I hate being tickled!" He stops but only to kiss me. I bite his tung and he pulls away with is sad puppy dog eyes acting like he's about to cry.

"Oh stop. We need to go. I want to get to Johnny's house, act like we care about what he has to say, and get out, okay?"

"Okay, I love you sooooo much and I would never pull the shit that Johnny pulled. I just want you to know that."

"Awh, babe I know that you would never do that to me. By the way.. I love you more!"

"You know, I could easily prove you wrong. But that will have to come later." He says, and then he winks and adds " if you know what I mean"

I blush. He doesn't know this but I have never had sex so that also means I've never lost the card. It's not that I'm scared to its just that I haven't found the wright person you know. The special one.

"Maybe. But like you said. That will have to come later seeing as we have only been together for less than a day."

"I know, and I don't want to rush but with all that you've told me so far about your life, I think it's important that you know that I love you and no mater what I will always love you."

"Thank you. I love you so fucking much. You have no idea." He sits down on his bed and pulls me on his lap. He's hard and when I sit down I start to blush and then I laugh.

"What, why are you laughing?"

"We'll your 'little friend' got me when I sat down and I'm not exactly used to that... Maybe you should put your clothes on so we can get to my house so I can get ready."

"Okay. But you have to get off of my for that's to happen." And with that he takes me and flips me over onto his bed without even giving me a chance to get up.

"Wow thanks, I was just about to get up but I guess now I don't have to."

"No problem, it's what I do." He says with a smirk.

- at Johnny's house -

I walk up to the door and knock.

I expect to see Jeremy come to the door but after about five minutes nobody comes. I knock agian and I hear Jeremy yell for us to just come in.

When I walk in iI see a bunch of baby stuff thrown all over the place and the smell of dirty dipers linger in the air. Johnny walks down the stairs and says "Hey, I guess you probably wondering whey there is bab-" He stops when he realizs who robert is.

"Why is Mr.Downey standing in my house?"

"I told you I was bringing someone with me and Mr. Downey happens to be a good friend so I decided toobring him. Got a problemwith it?"

"Umm no, sorry I asked."

Its at that moment I realize that there is a baby in hus hands and he is feeding it. "Why are you holdig a baby?"

"Thats what i wanted to talk to you about. Well this baby, its Carmins."

________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys.. sorry fir the long wait. Life happens sometimes and i also had a big choir peformance that i had a solo in tht i performed tonight. But enough about me, what do you guys think... why does he have Carmins baby? is Carmin even really dead? Whats happenung?

5+ COMMENTS FOR A NEW CHAPTER!! VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE!!