Chapter 33: All Of Me

-Robert's POV-

"Baby, wake up. We're here honey." I say to my sleeping fiancé.

"Alyssa, come on or we will be late to the appointment." She sighs and slowly sits up. We walk into the office and are almost immediately called back to the room.

"Are you the father?" The nurse asks with a 'I don't give a fuck about anything' type of attitude.

"Yes ma'am." I say, grabbing Alyssa's hand and smiling at her. The nurse just sighs and looks at the clock. Her eyes light up at the sight of the time and she rushes out of the door. In the next three minutes another, happier looking nurse walks in.

"I apologies, she's an intern that couldn't care less about her job. If she wasn't the boss' daughter she wouldn't have a job here but she does. Anywho, let's see this baby!"

She lathers up some 'goop' on Lyssa's stomach and used the tool to perform the a ultra sound. The nurses face slowly fades from a smile to a confused frown.

"That's funny..."

"What?!" I say, obviously worried.

"Well I'm not sure. Let me hook you up to the heart monitor." She says, directing the last part to Alyssa. She hooks her up and you hear the heart beats. Wait what?! Heart beats?!?!

"What's going on? Why is there two fucking heart beats?! The baby has two hearts?! What the actual fuck?!" I yell. The nurse just laughs witch infuriates me.

"No Robert. You're having twins." The nurse, Amy says. I look over at Alyssa and her eyes get so huge I'm afraid they might pop right out of there sockets. I start to feel a little sick so I pull the chair over next to Alyssa and sit down.

"I realize that is a surprise to the both of you but we do need to proceed with the appointment. Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes" We say in unison.

"Well it looks like baby A is a...."

(AN: Commercial break!!!(; )

"Baby A is a boy and baby B is a... Girl!" With that a tear falls, of happiness of coarse. I get my daddy's girl and my tough little guy to follow in my footsteps if that's what he wants to do. I will love them no mater what coarse they chose in life. These children will be my life along with my lovely soon to be wife.

"Robert? You okay?" Asks Alyssa.

"Yes baby, I'm fine. Just thinking about our babies." She simply smiles and slowly climbs off of the bed. The doctor comes in and asks a few quick questions and we head home. We get home and I just can't shake the feeling that now is the time to ask her.

"Alyssa?"

"Yes" I swallow hard.

"I think you should tell your mom about our children." She just stares at me blank faced and laughs.

"That's funny Robert, you really got me there." She says laughing.

"Alyssa I'm serious. Think about it, what if something like this happens with our children and they chose not to tell us so instead we find out from the media that our own child is having a baby and didn't even care enough or want to tell us. I know you would be devastated and angry."

"Robert she tried to kill me! What makes you think she won't do that to me again, or even worse to our children?!"

"Alyssa, I don't know okay! But I sure as hell know that if she gets near my family and tries to hurt any of you three, I will snap her neck and I mean it!" It's silent and then she talks.