a tear ; teaser two

[ UNOFFICIAL TRAILER ]
[ COMING AUGUST 1ST ]
[ THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK ]
[ I USE "PIDGE" AND "THEY/THEM" ]

As we drove away from my home.. my home of twenty-three years.. I wonder what had happened to my family. Did they die already? Are they barricading themselves? Are they escaping like we are?

I decided to not think on that much. Of course, my family is the most important thing to me, but if they're so far away from here, it's better to accept what may happen the worry and give myself false hope.

We've been out here for about six hours, leaving the state just now. People weren't out and flooding to leave like we thought they were. In fact, it seemed like a regular night.

Well, it did. Everything was normal. Hunk's car packed to the brim, Pidge working on their computer in the front seat, me and Keith in the back doing nothing except hugging each other. We weren't able to find Shiro, but he told us he'd meet us at the border.

Hunk pulled over so we could wait for him. Thirty minutes. One hour. Two hours. Four hours. Four hours no Shiro.

Just as we were about to move forth, a loud crash was heard and a hand went through the passenger seat window, grabbing at Pidge's hair​ and pulling them out of the car. They let out a blood curdling scream, but we couldn't do anything.

We had to listen to our friend as they were eaten alive, driving away and causing them to feel forgotten.

Whoever finds them is going to shoot them, and I don't want to be there to see that.

[ small teaser to see who'd be interested in it ]
[ happy fourth of the july ahah isn't happy for me but-- have a nice day people ]