perfect ;

My heart beat. Fast. Lance was coming over and I looked like a mess. I think. I haven't looked in the mirror for days.

The doorbell rang and I didn't get up to answer it. I stayed on my couch, wrapped in a soft blanket. I'm not going up. Not when there's so much pressure.

Whoever was there came in anyway, and I hoped it was someone who could erase my stress.

They moved over to the couch and sat down. I looked up to find Lance staring me in the eyes.

"Hey, love, why are you crying?" He asked, pulling me it an embrace.

"Everything is rushed.. I'm so stressed.. I can't even do what I really want to with my best ability.. There's no time for me to do anything.." "Hey, Keith.. calm down.."

"They won't give me time to get over my problems.. I want to write something good.. But I can't because they want it now.." I dug my nose into his chest.

"Hey, it's alright. It's perfect. Don't listen to them. Give yourself time.. You're alright. You're perfect,"

There are two voices in my head right now. If you're too impatient for me, an ACTUAL human being with ACTUAL FEELINGS and PROBLEMS, to write something, go read something else. Stop spamming me with "more please!" and "update1!1!!1" messages. It's stressing me out. I am trying, okay? I have four other accounts I'm maintaining, too. You need to give me time. My real life is more of a priority than these two characters. I'm still trying to have fun, but it's hard for me right now. Please, be patient.