Te amo (fluff)

Lance's POV
"Lance!" Keith shouted. I looked up from the magazine type thing Coran gave me. Keith stared down at me angrily. "What do you want?" I asked boredly. Honestly, when is this rivalry going to end? I'm kinda tired of having to pretend I hate Keith because I don't. In fact I like him quite a bit and by a bit I mean a lot. "Lance? Are you even listening to me?" Keith shouts. I snap back into reality. "No, I haven't sorry." I mumbled. Keith rolls his eyes.

"You could've gotten yourself killed on our last mission! You're lucky I was there to save you and put you into a healing pod!" He sighs defeatedly. Oh yeah I did just get out of a healing pod. "I didn't know you saved me." I look up at Keith. A frown was plastered onto his face. "Next time you do something stupid like that, don't expect me to save you." He turns around and begins to walk off. "Hey wait, Keith." I shout to him. I'll admit what he said really hurt.

Keith turns back towards me. "What?" He asks. "You didn't have to save me! The other paladins are perfectly capable of saving me! So if I'm that much of an inconvenience to you, you should've just let me die!" I couldn't stop the words from flowing out of my mouth. Keith growls, "You idiot we need you to form Voltron! You can't just die!" Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Eres muy estúpido. te quiero. ¡No puedo evitar sentirme desesperado cuando nunca más me amarás!" Keith looks at me confused.

"Don't yell at me in languages I don't understand." He says calmly. "You are so stupid. I love you. I can't help feeling hopeless when you will never love me back." I now say with tears rolling down my face. "Lance, I do love you and I care about you. That's why I was so angry about you almost dying." He wipes the tears off of my face with his thumb and gently presses his lips to mine. I grab a fistful of his shirt and pull him closer. Our lips moved together in perfect sync as we kissed passionately. Keith wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss.

"Oh my GOd!" Pidge screamed. We quickly pulled away as Pidge ran through the castle to tell everyone else.