a tear ; teaser

( not official , coming august 1st )
( this is not an excerpt from the book, this is a teaser to get you familiar with the genre and mood of the book. )
( zombie au )

I jolted awake as my body was shaken side to side, violently, as thought the world would end if I didn't wake up. "Lance, Lance, wake up, baby!" The person attempting to wake me cried. I pushed them away from me and they fell onto the floor. "Lance!"

"What do you want... it's.." I looked over at my alarm clock, viewing the red lines to see that it was 2 AM. "It's two in the morning.." I yawned out, rubbing my eyes. "Wait, how the fuck did you get into my apartment?" I sat up, glancing over at my boyfriend who looked terrified. Ouch. Ew no that hurts okay put it away.

"The virus- it's-- it's spreading! It's getting closer to he-here and.. Lance, just get your fucking shit together! I'm not playing-- Hunk is in your kitchen getting together food and water-- Lance, please.." Keith pleaded, getting up from the floor. I've never seen him so.. broken.

I got out of my bed, nodding towards him. "Pack anything.. anything that can be used as a weapon, okay?" I gave him the task and he rushed out of the room, allowing me to get dressed.

Little did I know, I'd be thankful for that little rest I got. You can't sleep in this world anymore.. I wish I knew that then. When he..