homesick ; part two

//sexual references and detail and mentions of cutting//
//probably gonna have 4-6 parts??//

Hunk, Pidge, and Leo we're watching Shiro train. Of course, Hunk and Pidge kept Leo safe, and Shiro wouldn't dare hurt him.

Lance paced back and forth through his room, unsure of how he would tell Keith. He was bound to find out, and he'd rather he tell him than him finding out by accident.

Keith walked into the room, causing Lance to jump and pull his sleeves down as quickly as possible. "Good morning, babe.." Keith grumbled, tired as hell. He wasn't a morning person, clearly.

Lance was thankful that Keith didn't see anything. Lance cleared his throat, grabbing Keith's hand to hold. "Keith, babe.. I need you to be more.. awake.. for me to tell you.." Lance tilted his head slightly.

"What is it babygirl?" Keith asked, shaking his head vigorously to become more alert. "Promise you won't be upset with me...?"

Keith nodded in sympathy, squeezing Lance's hand. Instead of using real words, Lance froze up, and acted on impulse. He pulled his sleeves up to reveal cuts, gashes, scabs, scars. All of that nature.

Keith's eyes widened. "Lance.. no.." He civeres his mouth, shaking his head. "No, no.. Lance.. why?" He asked. Keith hated it. Someone he loved with his body and soul was hurting themselves, and he didn't do anything to help them.

"Lance! You can't just do that to yourself and expect it to be fine! You're scarring your body! Destroying something that Good made so beautiful. But, why, Lance..? Why?"

"It's my fault we haven't won this war. It's my fault that I had a child I have to take care of, in which I can't help you guys form Voltron.. It's my fault that I'm not good enough to contribute anything to this team but trouble! It's my fault that I'm such a coward that I can't even face my son.." Lance felt his knees buckle, and Keith held him in his arms. "Lance.. Lance.."

"I'm such a fuck-up.." He mutters. "Lance, you are anything but a fuck-up. I'd be nowhere without you. I don't care that you think you're useless, because I find that you have so much value to yourself. Lance, you are mine. You are my baby, my other half, my soulmate. You have done everything you can for this team, and that's more than enough contribution.. Just please, never harm yourself again.." Keith was in tears, something that rarely happened. Lance threw his arms around him, squeezing him tightly.

"Keith, Keith.." Lance couldn't keep himself together as he continued to shake his head. Keith stroked his hair, kissing his neck gently.  "Do you want to take the day off, babygirl? Or do you want to go train with Shiro? Either way, I'm staying with you. I trust Hunk with Leo, yeah?" Keith was so gentle around Lance. The Cuban didn't know why since Keith was very reserved and closed off, but he liked it nonetheless.

They hugged in comfortable silence a few moments before Lance moved his arms around Keith's neck. "We got Leo, right? And I've always wanted a bigger family.. maybe we both can take the day off? Hopefully I can take the day off tomorrow, cause I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk the next morning," Lance leaned towards his ear, blowing hot breath into it. "Keith.."

Keith stiffened, but learned to relax since it was Lance, putting his hands on his waist. "We go-gotta ask Pidge.. if the potion is still in effect.." Keith mumbles. "Orrr~" Lance licked Keith's nose with a warm, sweet smile. "You could just fuck me, and we'll go from there. Like a mystery.." Lance had a low voice, trying to turn Keith on as much as possible.

Lance smiled lovingly at Keith before kissing him tenderly. Keith lets out a soft noise, his hands roaming Lance's sides. Keith held Lance close to him, tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss.

Keith broke apart. "Well.. let's see if Hunk is okay with Leo for a bit.."

-------- request some smut for a different chapter ;) --------

Lance panted heavily as he lay in the bed, a smile spread across his heavenly face. Keith laid on his side. "C'mere--" He was cut off by Keith getting a message in the "chat". He made sure him and Lance we're both covered. He answered the call from Hunk as Lance hid his face in Keith.

Hunk seemed to be more out of breath than Lance and Keith combined. "Guys, it's Leo-- The simulation mal-malfunctioned, and-- he's not mo-moving.." Hunk was frantic.

Keith got up after ending the call, standing up to how exhausted he felt to grab his clothes and throw them back on. Lance went to get out of bed, but was honestly too sore to keep himself straight.

Keith quickly helped Lance get dressed before helping him hurry to the training deck.

Upon entering, Keith was met with Leo, a huge gash in his head. A robot was broken beside him, and it didn't seem as simulated as the others.

Lance, despite his aching, advanced towards Leo faster than Keith. Keith approached, grabbing Leo's hand. "Leonardo?" He asked, stroking his hand with his thumb. Keith knew he wouldn't get a response, the situation sinking into the depths of his and Lance's hearts.

Lance started crying hysterically. He wanted to shout, cry, do anything. "Leo!" He screamed, leaning over their son with agony. He felt full of despair. "Leo, Leo.. no.. no.. It's all my fault.. No.."

Keith couldn't do anything to comfort him if he wanted to. He was enough a mess himself.

Lance's screams echoes throughout the training deck as Keith clutches him tightly.