special night ;

my heart pounded as lance looked out the window. he seemed perfect. his face was chiseled to perfection, even the Gods would be jealous. lance had a look about him that was so friendly it was sickening.

           lance looked back at me and smiled brightly. his teeth were so white they almost blinded me. i smiled back to hide how nervous i was. this was our 60th date, i believe. at least, that's what lance had told me.

           the waitress arrived with our food and we both thanked her at the same time. she gave us a giddy smile before heading back to the kitchen.

           me and lance ate in comfortable silence; well, it would be comfortable if i wasn't shaking so damn much. he looked up at me with a mouth full of food and grinned.

           i playfully shook my head at him. "you're a dork," i point out, raising an eyebrow. lance merely nodded, in somewhat of a rush to finish his food.

           i start to eat, fiddling with the box in my pocket. it was making such little sound, it almost sounded like a song. fiddling with a box? just put me on the roof while you're at it.

           finally, when me and lance locked eyes, i had the confidence to do it. my fear of someone was comforted by that person.

            i took the box from my pocket, positioning myself onto my left knee beside Lance's seat. we were in an upscale restaurant, top floor. the floor was slowly turning around so we could see every inch of the city.

           lance looked confused, but scared. i took a deep breath, a faltering smile on my face.

           "lance.. i know, it's only been eleven months... but these have been the best eleven months of my life! you have changed me significantly. when we met, i was so antisocial i could barely talk to shiro.. but here I am now, two years later, talking the scary cashier at starbucks.." i still had a lock on lance's eyes. "i used to have real bad anxiety issues, i rarely went outside.. but you calmed me through that. you have become my everything through this time you've been next to me, and i want you to be mine for as long as we live.. i mean, damnit.. you're so perfect i didn't understand why you've never left me.. but.. fuck it, lance. will you stand by me throughout my entire life and--"

           lance cut me off, mocking my position and going on one knee before me. "will you marry me, keith?" he asked, tears already flowing from his eyes.

          i jumped up, pulling him with me. "yes, yes, ill say it forever, yes lance, yes!" i engulfed him into a hug and i started crying. i was crying. for a reason that didn't cause me emotional pain. for once, i cried tears of joy.

//; you don't need to read this unless you're EatSatansAss

ARE
YOU
HAPPY?

just kidding ily please don't block me :,)