...that makes me want to kiss you.

"Never have I ever... ate sushi, it freaks me out," Pidge states as Lance and Keith both put a finger down. Keith glares but says nothing. It's currently Pidge, Lance, and Keith playing never have I ever. "Okay this is getting boring let's start asking more... interesting questions," Lance smirks. Pidge and Keith exchange slightly concerned glances. Keith nods and inhales, it was his turn, "Never have I ever kissed someone of the opposite sex." Lance put his finger down. They would've played it as the drinking game but Pidge is too young to drink and they don't know where to get that stuff in space.

         "So does that mean you've kissed someone of the same sex," Lance asked. Keith simply nodded. "Never have I ever pretended not to love someone because I'm very expressive," Lance says. Keith puts a finger down and they turn to him but he just stares at the floor. Pidge clears her throat, "Anyways, Never have I ever had sex." Lance nearly choked, "PIDGE! You are shameless aren't you?" Pidge just smirks in response. Keith and Lance put their fingers down though. "Woah Keith, with who," Lance asks. Keith shrugs, "no one special."

       Pidge decides that she's gonna leave them to talk about sexual stuff like she'd planned the whole time, "Night, dorks." Lance and Keith barely mumble night. "Who was it, Keith? Tell me," Lance presses. "This guy from the school I went to before the garrison. His name was Caleb or something like that," Keith replies. Lance frowns, "You were supposed to be my innocent little Keith. Not this rebel sex god." A smirk forms on Keith's face, "Who says I'm a 'sex god'? I mean yeah there were others and he was my first but that doesn't make me a sex god."

       "I guess I'll never know then," Lance shrugs. Keith fought back the urge to say 'well do you wanna find out'. Lance kept rambling on, "maybe it was a selfish thing that caused me to believe that because you're extremely attractive. Maybe it's-" Keith interrupted, "You gotta stop doing that." Lance cocks his head to the side, "What?" Keith sighs because he was about to basically tell Lance how he feels. Lance stares expectantly at Keith waiting for him to answer. "Saying things that make me wanna kiss you." Keith finally forces out.

        A look of shock crosses over Lance's face but is quickly replaced with a rebellious look, "maybe I don't want to." Keith steps closer to Lance and Lance to Keith. They both gaze into each other's eyes until Keith pressed his lips softly to Lance's. It felt awkward at first but soon they found a rhythm and Lance tangled his fingers in Keith's hair. Keith slipped his tongue into Lance's mouth and their tongues swirled around. They released all of the tension from the past into this one kiss making it rough and passionate.

       Lance's back met with a wall and Keith pinned him up against it. They pulled away for a few moments to regain their breath and went back in. Keith bit Lance's bottom lip and Lance whimpered. They continued to kiss for another moment or two finally pulling apart when the completely ran out of breath. The broke away panting. "Wow," Lance said between breaths, "Keith Kogane, I think you might just be a sex god." Keith smirked clearly satisfied with the reaction, "You'll have to find THAT out some other time but for now I'm tired. Goodnight, Lance." Keith began walking out of the room and as he did he heard a light-hearted 'night, Keith'.

Yay I finally posted something, hope you enjoyed!!