br♡ken ;

❬ TEN MINUTE CHALLENGE ❭

My chest felt heavy. Everything felt out of place in some sort of way. Keith wasn't as energetic as he usually was in battles, Pidge was working harder than Hunk and Keith combined. Shiro was still his same old self and Hunk was trying his hardest.

The numbers of our enemy team started to drop dramatically. There were just a few left, and I felt like I was going to pass out.

There was one left. My hand swung around so fast it almost gave me whiplash. They almost got Pidge but I shot them without preparation. I fell backwards, onto the rock.

The team seemed to calm themselves down. I could hear them celebrating, and I wanted to join. I took a few moments to relax, not wanting to faint as soon as I get up.

I felt something, almost like anxiety. It washed over my body and I felt flushed.

"Lance?" Hunk called out, sounded a bit worried but joyful as ever. Grabbing my gun, I used a nearby rock to push myself up.

"Guys, guys! We did it.." I cheered, eyeing all of them to make sure they were okay. Keith was the first to react, dropping his bayard as his hands flew up to meet his mouth.

I glanced over at Pidge to see if they were okay, but I only got a similar reaction. Her hands flew up to her hair, and her nose started to twitch. Was someone hurt? I hope not.

Looking over at Shiro, I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. I instantly keeled over, rocks digging into my knee through my suit. Shiro simply shook his head, a hurt expression lining his face.

I grunted, my eyes trying to find Hunk. He seemed to be okay, physically, at least. His head dropped a little, and his body seemed to shake. "Lance, why.." Keith mumbled.

I finally looked to see what was hurting me so bad.

I was injured. I had a hole going through my stomach. I put my hand over the wound, just to look at it once more. My hand was already covered in the metallic liquid.

"Keith.." I groaned. He shook his head, letting out a cry of agony. "Lance.. Lance!" He ran towards me, almost decking me in the face as he slid his leg across the rock terrain to be beside me.

His arms made their way around me, cradling me in his arms. "Lance, Lance.. you'll be okay, you'll be.. I promise, Lance.." He cried into my hair, hugging my close. His hand made it's way to the back of my head, holding me against his chest piece.

"Keith.. I'm sorry.." I mumbled. "No, La-Lance! You can't do this to me! You can't leave me like this!" Keith cried out.

I had already felt my vision fading, it getting worse as I coughed out some blood.

"Lance..? Lance. Lance! No, Lance, you can't! Lance, speak to me! Come back to me! You can't leave me here alone! I love you, please don't do this to me! I can't live without you, just please don't die. You can't die! You're not dying! Lance, Lance.. Baby, please! I love you so much, you've changed me, you can't die.. You can't just.. I love you! Please, don't.. you're not dead-- Shiro, stop! Don't pull me away! Lance, I swear to God! You can't do this to.."