Laser tag (fluff)

//feel free to play the song//

Keith's POV
        "How is laser tag supposed to help us defeat Zarkon?" I ask. Shiro shrugged and continued walking. Well that was helpful. "Yeah. Lance and Hunk are the only ones who use guns." Pidge states. Shiro sighs clearly annoyed, "I don't know, but if Allura says it will help us, it will help us." We continue walking to the training deck. Coran hands us each one of the chest sensor armor things (I don't know what they're called) and a blaster. "Good luck out there!" He exclaims as he shuts the doors behind us. He turned on our sensors. Mine lit up red, Pidge's lit up green, Hunk's lit up yellow, Shiro's lit up purple, and Lance lit up his signature shade of blue.

       "Now move to the corner of the room with your color in it. Shiro, you will be in the center because there is five of you." Coran announces through an intercom. I found the red corner and looked over to see the others had made it to their spots too. "Alright, let's begin!" Coran started the game and a maze of walls appeared out of nowhere. I weaved between them watching for my competitors. We are allowed a five hit limit so if any of us are hit five times our equipment will shut off and have to go back to our stations. I ran around a corner and saw Hunk, I aimed my blaster and hit him.

       I ran to the other side to get another hit. Apparently he had already been hit three times before. His equipment went off and he slunk away to his station. I jogged around multiple corners Pidge saw me and hit me twice. I got out of there. Pidge had chased after me. She turned every corner I did and ended up hitting me another time and another. I finally took action shooting her. I ran a few more corners and lost her. Damn I can only be hit one more time.

I looked around very paranoid. Noticing Shiro out of the corner of my eye I decide to go in the other direction. Somehow I didn't realize that Lance had snuck up on me. He pinned me up against a wall and connected our lips. Dropping my blaster I kissed back. He used one of his hands to grab the back of my neck. I entwined my fingers in his hair deepening the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in and our tongues fought for dominance. We pulled away for air and stared into each other's eyes. Then he shot me with his blaster and ran off. "What the hell?" I yell after him. All I hear is his laughter in the distance.

My equipment turns off and I angrily walk towards my station.