Affection the sequel (fluff)

Lance's POV
I never knew a simple dare would cause this to happen. Shiro pulled me to the side after I had gotten off the table. "What are your intentions with my little brother?" He asks sternly. "To make him mine." Oh shit, that wasn't supposed to come out. Shiro shook his head, "I saw his neck." I gulped suddenly fearing for my life, "it was a dare?" It came out as more of a question than anything. "So do you actually even care for him? Or is he like all of the girls you go out with." Shiro questions. Keith means a lot more than those little flings. I actually found someone I truly love. "He means everything to me, Shiro," I say looking down at the floor.

  I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Shiro with a sincere smile. "Then go tell him that." He tells me. I nod and walk over to a distressed Keith. I slide down the wall to sit next to him because he's currently sitting against the wall with his knees to his chest and his head resting on his knees. "Hey, Keith," I started and he raised his head. "what did Shiro say?" he asks before I have the chance to tell him what I needed. I shrugged, "Not much really, he just asked me about the Hickey and what you meant to me." His head fell slightly. "oh," he mumbled barely audible.

         "Which is what I was trying to get to earlier. Keith, I need to tell you this before I don't have another chance," I inhale and prepare for what I'm gonna say next, "You are so special to me, Keith. I couldn't imagine life without you. Your eyes are the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. Your smile is the most precious thing I've ever seen. Damn that smile, it really is so amazing. I wish you'd smile more often. Your personality, in general, is just so amazing. I've fallen so hard for you not being able to hold you whenever I want is enough to drive me insane. I need you, Keith, you mean everything to me. I want to spend the rest of eternity with you. More importantly, I love you. I love you so much it hurts. Tell me my feelings aren't returned and I'll never bother you again but if you tell me that you love me too you'll be mine forever."

        Keith stared at me tears rolling down his face. "Lance, I love you too," he pauses, "I love you more than words can describe. I feel how you feel and way more." He threw his arms around me and I held him there. Keith looked up at me and smiled. Damn, that smile... I pulled him in for a kiss. He grasped my jacket and pulled himself over to where he was straddling my legs. I grabbed his hips roughly and deepen the kiss. "Okay, you two, let's keep it PG." Shiro cut in. Keith smirked, "PG as in pretty gay? Because I think we were doing a pretty good job at that." I was desperately holding in my laughter. Shiro rolled his eyes at Keith, "what am I gonna do with you?" He began walking away but turned around.

       "At least get out of his lap." he pleaded. Keith obeyed but immediately broke out in laughter. His laugh... I began laughing too. Once we calmed down from our laughing fits, we sat there smiling like idiots. "Will you go out with me," I ask. He stares at me confused, "what do you think? I mean after all of that why did you even ask?" I just smiled at him and admired his beauty. "I just wanted to make it official," I reply. He sighed but started smiling, "yes Lance, I will go out with you." I pulled him into another kiss. "I really, really love you," I say. He smiles softly, "I love you too."

That damn smile...

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know I'm open for requests. Just message me and I'll see what I can do. ;)