Duets (fluff)

Sorry I write a lot of fluff. I have moods where I want to write and that breaks down into whether I want to write smut or fluff and most of the time when I'm in a writing mood I want to write fluff.

Keith's POV
All I wanted to do was take a shower and go to sleep. Today was such a long day of work. I hope Pidge knows I'm never covering her shift for her again. I threw my shoes off and grabbed some clothes so I could shower. Once I entered the bathroom I put my playlist on shuffle. The intro to Miss Jackson came on (Idk so I just put something, sue me). I stepped in the shower and turned it on.

"You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now. You move in circles hoping no ones gonna find out. But we're so lucky kiss the ring and let em bow down. Looking for the time of your life." I sang along to the song, "a pretty picture but the scenery is so loud. A face like heaven, catching lighting in your nightgown. Back away from the water babe you might drown the party isn't over tonight." The chorus was coming up. "Heyeyeyeyeyyyyy. Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning? Heyeyeyeyeyyyyyy. Out the backdoor goddamn but I love her anyway... I love her anyway... out the backdoor goddamn but I love her anyway!"

"Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty?" By this time I realized I wasn't singing alone but I kept singing anyways because the sound of their voice with mine wasn't that bad, "Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Are you nastyyy? I love her anyway." "Oh oh oh oh ooohhhh." He sang the backing vocals. "Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?" I returned. "Oh oh oh oh ooohhh." "Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway. Way down until the fire finally dies out. You've got em wrapped around your finger watch em fall down. There's something beautiful and tragic in the fall out let me say it one more time."

"Heyeyeyeyeyyyyy." He sang. I replied, "Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?" "Heyeyeyeyeyyyyy!" "Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway... I love her anyway... Out the backdoor goddamn but I love her anyway. Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Are you nastyy? I love her anyway!" We sang in perfect unison and then he sang the backing vocals again, "Oh oh oh oh oohhh." "Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?" "Oh oh oh oh ooohhh." "Out the backdoor but I love her any-."

       Then LOLO's part came on and neither of us sang it. "I love her anyway!!" I shouted enthusiastically, "Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Are you nastyyy? I love her anyway!" "Oh oh oh oh oohhh." "Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?" "Oh oh oh oh ooohhh!" "Out the back door godamn but I love her anyway."

       Truth be told I had finished washing a little before the song ended I only stayed to finish the duet. I got my pajamas on and decided to get a snack. Then someone burst through my door like an insane person. "Dude that was awesome!" He exclaimed. I realized I knew this guy. He was this really hot guy who came to the restaurant that I worked at from time to time. "Whoa you're that super sexy waiter guy. Your name is Keith right?" I remembered his name was Lance. I nod unable to say anything considering he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

        "We should do that more often." He says but looks like he's going to say more, "of course we could do it together in either of our showers without a wall separating us. How about it?" My face began heating up and I took a deep breath to compose myself. "No thank you, Lance," I pause and smirk, "though maybe we could once we got to know each other better." His jaw dropped but that quickly turned into a wide grin. He nodded excitedly and with that he ran out of my apartment practically skipping. I chuckle to myself. He's going to be a hand full.