special night ; two

; mature content ;
; also, i will say "brunette" spelled "brunet" because that's the male version of it?? who knew, ;

When we had gotten home that night, Lance was all over me. I was barely able to shut our front door by the time he had his lips on my neck.

I had laughed him off, not really knowing what he was trying to do. I told him I was going to go take a shower. At first, he was going to watch television, but soon, he followed me like a lost puppy.

I had been in the middle of taking off my shirt when he entered the bathroom. "How warm is the water?" My newly engaged fiance questioned.

"Uh, have you not noticed it isn't even on?" I asked, a laugh coming from my throat.

"Shush, I know!" Lance moved to turn the water on, and I could already see the steam. He really does want to burn alive.

Me and Lance both undressed, having took showers together many times in the past.

Lance had started to wash my hair, kissing my collarbone faintly. "Hey, babe, what are you doing?" I asked with a small laugh. "Just loving on the most handsome boy I know,"

I smile a little bit, moving Lance's hands from my hair so I can rinse the conditioner out. I have to keep my hair soft somehow. "Hey, babe.." I mumble as Lance started to kiss my chest a bit. He was moving down and I don't know if I like it.

"Hey, I won't do anything you don't like," He defensively said, started to bend his knees a bit. "Lance," I warn as he reaches my waist.

His hands rest on my hips, looking up with a smile. "It's okay, Keith. You'll like it, I promise!" He grinned, raising a playful eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes, biting the inside of my cheek. Uhhhh, God, help me?

He had continued to slowly make his way down with kisses, and I could feel the heat radiating from his face. He glanced towards my face hesitantly before moving his hand down to my member. He place it around the base, a goofy, but nervous, smile on his face.

Oh God, oh God, oh mother of Jesus he's handsome.

He pressed his lips against the tip, causing me to shut my eyes. Do I want this? Do I really want this? I can't, I'm not ready. Lance, don't do it. I didn't open my eyes after, and my fiance didn't stop there.

He pushed forward, enveloping the head with his mouth. It was a foreign feeling, wet warmth surrounding one of my most sensitive areas. I likes it. I felt an oddly warm rush make it's way up my spine and I even shivered. It felt amazing.

The brunet didn't hesitate to continue, dragging his tongue over the slit. My legs already felt loose, like Jell-O. My body was shaking. "Babe.." I groaned quietly, opening my eyes to a blissful sight.

He looked so innocent, which would seem out of this world until now. Huh.

He teased me with his tongue for a few, short moments before moving down towards my base. No, no, no. My knees felt like they were about to buckle. "Lance.. I ca-ca-- Ah.. hah.. Bab-- Hah.." Words who? I've never met them apparently as all that came from my mouth was hot air.

I put a hand over my mouth to escape any new sounds. Golly, he's put a hex on me. This feeling was.. euphoric. New, but one of the best damn things I've felt in a long while.

Lance stopped a moment, pulling away with a slick trail of saliva following him. He looked at me with a worried look. "I'm so-sorry, Keith!" He exclaimed, looking like he was on the verge of crying.

He flinched any time water made contact with his face. "It's o-okay.." He stood up, putting his arms around me, which was a relief because I felt like I was going to collapse any moment.

He brushed some wet hair from my eyes, giving me a short kiss on the lips before smiling. "Are you alright?" He asks me. "Yeah.. ju-just.. I was go-going to fall," It wasn't an entire lie, I just left out the part of me having this tight feeling in my stomach.

Lance laughed softly before suddenly dropping to his knees with a small thud. He firmly held my hips to keep me against the shower wall.

He returned his mouth to where it was before I said anything, and suddenly I felt that refreshing feeling wash over me. It was odd, however, how hot one person could make another with just a smile.

Lance dragged his tongue up and down my member, teasing my tip just a bit.

The knot got tighter, tighter, and tighter. Lance looked like he didn't want to stop. Neither would these embarrassing noises. "La-Lance.." I softly moaned, throwing my head back a small bit. Suddenly, I felt the tightness loosen up. Like it was gone.

My back arched as I let out a really high moan compared to my speaking voice and God could probably hear it. I released this sticky substance into Lance's mouth, and as he pulled away, it washed away along with the water. He made a sour face before swallowing what was left, sticking his tongue out after.

As he stood up, I quickly put my arms around him and put my lips on his. Who cares if they've still got semen on them? Psh, I don't (yes I do, it tastes nasty).

Lance stepped back to balance himself, a muffled noise of surprise reverberating in my mouth.

We kissed for a few long moments before I leaned my head against his chest. His heart was beating steady, somehow; my heart was racing and skipping a few beats along the way.

"I.. I love.. I love you, Lance!" I cried out, squeezing him a small bit. Water was pooling where my nose met his collar, but I didn't really care. It hid my tears.

To be honest, I don't really know why I was crying. It just.. felt unnatural not to be. "I love you, too, babe," He mumbled into my hair before kissing my head.

; ARE YOU HAPPY YOU PICTURE FRAME?? EatSatansAss ;