Good things comes to an End

Asia POV

I was in my bed sleep against Khali's chest when my phone started going off. I rolled over and looked at the messages. I had a text from Desiree.

SissyD:)- Mama said could you stop by later

SissyA<3- Yeah ,I'll be by later.

I locked my phone and turned over and went back to sleep.I was sleep for like 20 minutes before I got cold. I woke up and seen Khali rolled up in all the covers. I mugged him and snatched them from him. He didn't wakeup or anything bu tthat didn't matter, I was now warm.

Not even a good 5 minutes later, I could feel him taking it off of me. I sat up in bed and looked at him.

"Khali, This is not finna work! We need a bigger bed."I said looking at him. He looked at me.

"Bruh, YOu the one who wanted to sleep in here, I told you to sleep in my room."

I looked at him. This nigga ain't never offered his bed and now he saying he did.I shook my head and got up.

"Let's go."I said grabbing his hand. I walked in his room and craweled in the bed. I removed my socks and sunk into his King size bed.It was more than enough covers.

"This better aint it"He said.

"Uh hmmm" I smiled.

He pulled me into him by my waiste and my back was facing him.He placed a kiss on my neck and I turned around and starred into his hazel eyes. Khali was sexy as hell. I just loved everything about him, From his long dreads , all the way down to his girl feet.I swear I've never seen a man feet so well kept. He don't go to the nail salon either, He was just blessed with pretty feet. i alread know Tink feet gonna grow up to be cute because her daddy and mommy have pretty feet.

'Asia what you thinking about.?" Khali asked breaking me out my thoughts.

"Yo feet" I laughed. It was the honest truth. He scrunched his face up at me. "What."

"Your weird bruh , I swear your weird"

I wrapped my arms around him.

"You like me thoe" I smiled He pressed his forehead against mine.

"I do" He smiled.I laughed and cuddled up under him. Life ain't never felt so right.

*******************

"Khali her milk is in the fridge, Make sure she's down for a nap at Ten , Up by twelve , and down by three and up by six. I should be back at around 6ish , if not call my cell if not then here, Call D"I siad grabbing a piece of paper and writing down Desiree number.

"Asia, Chill, I know how to take care of my child." Khali said "You always over reacting, I got this, She gone have fun with her big brother and Daddy, Tell mommy we good." he said kissing her cheeks.She had a big ass smile plastered over her face.!!

"Okay, Okay ,I'ma go be safe." I said opening the door.

"SOOOOOO That's what we do now." Khali mugged me.

"What Khali Dang" I whined.

"Come here"He said motioning for me to come in his direction with his fingers. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"What"

He bent down and crashed his lips into mine.It kinda took me by surprise , I didn't know what to do but continue to kiss him.His lips were so soft and it sent chills down my spine.

"OH MY GOD, I'M TELLING" I Khalid yell. I broke the kiss and smiled. He then took off running. I laughed and shook my head. Khali looked at me and Bit his lip.