Love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

Love the Way you Lie X Rihanna

Asia Pov

I walked into the school looking better than ever. We may be struggling but my sister always make sure that we don't look the part. I had on my acid washed jeans, my grey marylin monroe t-shirt and a red michael jackson jacket on. I had on my white and red converse. My hair was in a messy bun and I had on a little bit of red lipstick but not too much. I was feeling good today.

" Ohkay , I see you" Nova said walking up to me and hugging me. She said twirling me around

" Thanks boo , you too" I said admiring her outfit. She had on some dark blue jeans, a white long sleeve shirt and a red vest with her red ,black and white retro 5s on.Her hair was straight and her make was light. Her gold bamboo earring made her outfit pop.

" You did your homework over the weekend right?" she asked.

" Yeah, i ain't tryna be held back for shit.I 'm tryna get the fuck on through"

" Shit me too, I'm thinking about going back to Georgia after we graduate."

" Yeah maybe, I might take my ass with you but I'ma go to Atlanta. Ain't shit here in Flint."

" You right about that."

Me and Nova was walking in the direction of our next class before the bell rung and i felt somebody push .

"BITCH" I yelled turning around.

"Oh excuse me, I was tryna get to class." Shai smiled devishly.

" The fucking bell aint ring so tell that lie to another one. " I yelled looking her up and down.

" She was tryna hurry her ol dusty ass up to go see Devin." Nova said with her hands on her hips. I looked forward and seen Devin walking through the door with his homeboy Sean. They walked through dapping their homeboys like they the shit.

"Bitch please, Ain't no body worried about Devin on hoe ass"

" You right aint nobody worried about his ass but Yo thot ass" Nova snapped.

"Look stay the fuck out my way cause next time you might get yo ass beat." I said and continued walking.

Me and Nova was almost to class when i felt my arm being snatch.

" I'll see you at lunch" Nova said scrunching up her face and going on about her way.

" Uh" I said snatching my arm back and sizing Devin up and down."The fuck you want" I said turning my nose up.

"Chill ,Dont act like that" He said grabbing my hands and leaning me against the wall." You know I love you" he said pressing his lips against mine and rubbing his hands up my shirt. I pulled away from him and stepped back.

" What" He asked grabbing my hand.

"You know what. Don't act like yesterday didn't happen" I said putting my weight on my other leg.

" I'm sorry baby, It was nothing , I only took her to the store that was it"

I squinted my eyes at him." Your a fucking liar. And your a guilty one too cause you always admit to yo lies and nobody asked you about em. You lie yesterday but tell the truth today....."

' I was gonna tell you but-

"You wasn't gonna tell me shit, your a fucking liar."

"Baby, I swear i was gonna tell you.I know I was wrong for not telling you yesterday but I'm Sorry-"

" You damn right you sorry. You a sorry muthafucka"

" Can I finish.............But forreal baby. I'm sorry and I promise for now on in our relationship I'm gone be real and not lie to you no more. I promise, Can you forgive me please." he said pressing his forehead against mine.

"I'll talk to you later" I said walking in the classroom and taking a seat. I can't believe he just tried to play me like that and then expect me to take him back oh hell no. He got a lot of work to do if he think he gone get me back.

When the lunch bell rung I searched the hall ways for Nova but didn't see her. I however did see this couple leaned up against the tounge eaching other down like they were right. As I got closer I noticed that it was Devin and Shay..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay look on the cover of the book

From left to right there is Asia, Malek, Khali and Nova.

On the side >>>>>>

From left to Right is Shai , Then Desiree , Then Devin ,Desiree again (so You can see her face) , then its Taylor

Vote

Comment

And Follow

Oh!

Oh!

Oh!

You guys I really wanna do another book besides this one but I don't wanna do it by myself.So anybody willing to do a collab with me please nbox me!

Thankx

Peace

Love

& Music