Warning!

Khali POV

It was 1:30 and i had to hurry up and get dress. I gotta make this drop at 3 and then I gotta meeting late tonight around 7. I still gotta get Khalid something to eat and drop him off at my mama house. I'm pushing my luck.

As I was looking through my closet my phone started buzzing. I checked the Caller Id and I realized that it was Leek.

"Yo" I said putting it on speaker phone and sllipping on my vest and all black Nike shirt.

"Man, What time we suppose to be meeting boss" he asked

" We gotta Drop at 3 then we got the meeting tonight at 7."

" Shit, Aight, I'm finna go get dress" he said

" Aight" I said and hung up. "Aye boy you  ready" I asked slipping my belt on.

" Yeah" he said comming in with basket ball shorts on, a muscel shirt and nike slides. I shook my head at him and threw my dreads up in a ponytail.

' Aight , Go get the keys " I said making up my bed.I hated to come home and my shit looking a mess. i like for my shit to look untouched and that what the hell I was gone make it look like. AFter i was finished, I grabbed my guns from by my bed and tucked them in my waist band.

"Lets go" I said grabbing the keys and locking up the house. He hopped in the black Escalade Boss bought for drops and i hopped in the drivers seat.

"What you want to eat" I asked backing out of the long driveway.

"Chick-Fil-A"

"The usual " Iasked. He nodded and I drove in that direction. I ordered his food and ordered mama something. I paid for everything and drove back into her direction. It was l already 2.15 and I ain't even made it on that side of town yet. It  take 20 minutes to get there. I still gotta go pick up the shit too.

I pulled into the driveway and helped Khalid with his stuff. He grabbed the food while i grabbed the drinks. We opened the door and mama was already ont he couch watching Jeapordy.

"Wassup ma" I said placing the drinks on the coffee table.

"Hey boy, what yougetting ready to do?" she asked

" I gotta go handle some business right now, I'll be back probally around 9. I got a meeting at 7."  I said. She then eyed me.

" Okay Khali,"

 " Aight, Thanks ma, I loveyou" I said bending down kissing her cheek.

" love you too"

" aight boy, I'll be back, Love you" I said making my way towards the door.

" I love you too dad" he said and I nodded and made my way back out to the escalade and my phone was ringing.

" Yo" I answered as I back out of the drive way.

" Where you at man its like 2:30" he asked.

"Man,I'm on my wa, I had shi to do" I said speeding down the road.

" Aight bet" he said and hung up. 5 minutes later i was pulling up into the Trap and i parked the car. I got out and went through security. They checked me and then let me go through. i headed back towards Boss office and he was sitting at his desk with a big ass duffel bag on his desk.

" this is right here" I asked

" Yea, Bring me the money at 7. Meet me at that Resturant on 48th. Dress up Nice too" he said. I nodded and Leek grabbed the bag and we headed out the door. I got into the drivers seat and pulled out into the street.