Content

Khali POV

"KHALI!"

I hopped off the sofa and put my hand on my forehead.

"What?! Is it time to go?!"

I look towards my door and seen Asia standing there with the jewelry box in her hands. Seeing her beautiful smile caused my confusion to go away. Seem like a nigga can't never rest around here, and when we go get Katelynn from the hospital I sure hell won't get any rest. I'm not complaining though, I'm ready for my baby to come home.

"What's this?" She asked as she walked over to me.

I lightly tugged at the pink ribbon that was wrapped around the box. "Your push gift."

She opened the box then tears instantly splattered out over her cheeks. I then turned it around so she could see the back of it.

She then hugged me and kissed me on my cheek. "Thank you so much Khali! I don't think I've ever had a gift this nice. Besides Katelynn of course." She pulled away from the hug then gave me the necklace. I then put it on her then lead her to my bathroom so she could look at it in the mirror.

I appreciate females like Asia. They don't ask for much, but when they do receive things, they are extremely thankful for them. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't feeling Asia, but... man, I don't know. I know she appreciates everything that's been done for her, but I think that's all it is. Gratitude. I don't really think she's feeling me like that, but then again, it's hard to tell. We share an unbreakable bond, and I will forever love her for giving me something I always wanted: a daughter.

"Khali can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure."

"What made you want to buy me so many things? I understand the baby things, but why the clothes and shoes and stuff?"

"You gotta be comfortable while you chillin at home ma." I said while shrugging. "Plus I went in a store that only sold things for mamas and babies. The salesperson really helped Khalid and I figure out what to get."

"Why help me so much though? Because I'm the mother of your child?"

Didn't expect to have a conversation like this.

I stepped in the bathroom and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Even before our lil youngin came along, I started... kinda liking you. The conversations we had were good and I thought you were a dope female. A hurt female, but a good female that has anger issues" I rubbed my face. "Yeah, as you can tell, I'm no good at explaining stuff."

"Yeah I can tell!" She laughed. "But why I gotta have anger issues?"

"Do you not remember how we met?!"

She tapped her chin then nodded her head while laughing. "Oh. Yeah, true. I think everyone has anger issues when their buttons are pushed."

"True."

We talked a little longer then she left my room to go finish getting ready to go. I used that time to take a quick shower and put on some clothes. I then put my shoes. I hardly ever wear my hair down, but a nigga can't find no damn hair tie. Not even the one that was on my damn head. Don't know how I sleep.

I finished getting ready then I walked out my room and down the hall. I was about to go to Asia's room, but I noticed them both in Khalid's room. Asia was attempting to put shoes on his feet, but he kept moving his feet around. Asia lookin hellah beautiful today. She has on a black long dress with gold accessories, and her hair is curled all over.

"Would you be still?!" Asia asked while laughing. "The longer we take the later we get to see little Tinkerbell."

"Ooo! Ooo. Here!" He held his feet still and let her put his shoes on. She tied them up then we left out his room.