Nova :)

Nova POV

I woke up and rolled over to see my phone blinking. I unlocked my phone and checked two of the many text messages I have. Irrelevant people text me all the time and they never get a reply.

MyShooterAsia: GM bew ! Bishh gt dat ass up !

DatDudeLeek: wassup lil mama. whats the move for today

I squint my eyes to look at the time in the top right corner of my phone. 2:47?! I must have been real tired but shit I don't even remember falling asleep. One minute I'm watching Get Rich or Die Tryin' on BET, next minute I'm waking up.

I text Asia back first. My lil firecracker comes before anyone.

Me: GM BAE! Well aftrnoon. Lol im just getting up.

I forced myself out of bed and went into my bathroom before texting Malik back.

Me: Shhh, Ioun kno you tell me, tall-ie

I put my phone down then started my morning routine, which includes showering, washing my face, and all that good stuff.

I'm so glad it's the weekend because I'm sick of that damn school. Well, the school building it's self ain't did shit to me. It's the bitches in it. Them bitches at that school be losing their minds and I want to lose mine right along with them. Swear Asia the only female I can really just fuck with.

Asia has for the most part been the only female I see myself getting close to. She ain't like the rest of them jealous, back stabbing bitches. She has my back and I have hers. I can honestly say that I trust her. I'm more than okay with having just one real friend. Some teens think that 'popularity' is everything, but it ain't to me.

I finished with my shower and stuff then I put on my underclothes and went to my walk in closet. I grabbed a black romper that's strapless with a sweetheart neckline and put it on. This thing hasn't been worn yet, so why not wear it?

I grabbed a black and red scarf and some solid red Toms shoes to wear with my romper. I went over to my dresser to put on my gold necklace, my cute gold rings my dad got me, and my gold bracelet.

I went back into the bathroom and cleaned my face. I'm not broke out and my eyebrow game on point, so for makeup today I just put on some red lipstick. Some females would kill to have skin like me. Some of them have to put on five pounds of makeup to 'beautify' themselves.

As for my hair, I didn't feel like doing much to it, so I put a side part in it and combed it down over my shoulders. I brushed my hair then braided a piece of hair to wrap it around my head like a headband. I didn't like that either, so I just brushed it and put it up in a ponytail with a few strands out around my face. I don't know why I'm so indecisive when it comes to my hair. It's only hair!

I sprayed my Princess perfume on myself, grabbed my phone, then I walked out of my room.

On the way down the stairs, I checked my phone.

MyShooterAsia: wydt

DatDudeLeek: i wanna take u out lil mama. text me your address and be ready by six.

I checked the time to see that it was going on five o'clock. I'm usually not one to take forever to get ready but I sure did today.

"Good afternoon Ms. Nova Luciette!"

Rochelle, my step mother, said as she waddled into the living room. She know she need to be off them big ass, swollen ass feet of hers. Daddy would be mad if he saw her right now. She's nine months pregnant so she needs to get her tubby ass somewhere and sit down.