Back So Soon

Nova POV

I shut my locker to see someone leaning against the lockers. The certain someone who told me he'd leave me the fuck alone after I beat him just by walking to the finish line.

"You left me alone for almost three months. Wow, I'm amazed. Let's try for three more months now."

He smiled at me and stepped closer to me. "I know what I said, but you know I wasn't gonna be able to stay away from you forever."

I picked up my book bag and slung it over my shoulder, walking away from him. He came up behind me and roughly grabbed my arm. My back was then forced against the lockers. I'm so sick of males treating me like shit, but I'm so used to it. I already knew he wasn't going to let me just walk away from him.

"Ethan can we please cut this short, I have somewhere to be."

"Where you goin'? To sit with that half dead, cold nigga. He ain't g-"

I forced myself out of his grip then cocked back and jawed his ass as hard as I could. His weak ass fell to the ground, so I stood over him and grabbed him by his collar to punch him in his face repeatedly.

"DON'T YOU EVER FIX YOUR LIPS TO SAY SOME STUPID FOUL ASS SHIT LIKE THAT NO MORE YOU PUNK ASS BITCH!" I screamed in his face as tears drenched my face. I brought my right hand to my left side then swung it at his face, slapping him as forcefully as I could. He started crying like a little bitch and trying to block my hits.

"NOVA!"

I felt myself being lifted up so I kicked at Ethan and popped him in the mouth with the heel of my shoe. "TALK YO SHIT NOW PUSSY ASS MUTHAFUCKA!"

The person who picked me up escorted me out the building and over to the student parking lot. I did not care one little bit that Ethan and I were in the hallway when that shit went down. I fight bitches and niggas. I don't give a fuck who you is, put ya hands on me in a harmful way and I'ma try my best to knock yo muthafuckin ass out! I don't play that shit. Plus he had the nerve to say some fucked up shit about my man. If he keep fuckin' with me he'll be the one that ends up six feet under.

My feet finally touched the ground and I realized that Khali was the one who carried me out. He gave me my book bag.

I'm not surprised that it was him who broke it up. The bitches that were standing around watching could have broke it up, but they were too busy either laughing or recording.

"You don't have too much longer to deal with these muthafuckas at this school Nova. I know you're overwhelmed with everything that's been going on, but you can't fight everyone that looks at you the wrong way. Go home and get yourself together. I don't think you need to go to the hospit-"

I mugged the shit out of him for the last sentence he was about to say to me.

"Yet." He mustered up a smile and a small laugh. "You don't need to go out to the hospital yet."

"Mmm, whatever bruh." I said as I grabbed my keys out my book bag then unlocked the door.

"Nov I'm not playing with you. Go home for an hour or two then you can go out there."

I was about to stand there and fuss with him, but Asia walked over. She didn't say anything, she just got in Khali's car.

Things between us have been all messed up. It's fucked up because it's really all my fault. I sent her that nasty text message while I was all alone in the hospital room. I was just hurt. My feelings were destroyed. I've tried to apologize to her a few days after the message, but she didn't give a damn. She moved back in with her sister. I hate that I ruined our relationship, but I don't need to keep bothering her. We'd been friends for so long, and if we're really meant to be friends then we will be. Sometimes it's just best to leave the ones you love alone for a while. We need to miss each other before we realize that we need each other.