Guess Who

Khali POV

Too much shit has been going on at one time. I feel sick, mad, frustrated, devastated, and angry all in the same breath. Asia and I were forced to go to the waiting room while they were trying to work with Malik.

Malik may or may not make it. Nova got so upset to the point where she started hyperventilating. They wouldn't even let is see her yet, but Tommy wasn't taking 'no' for an answer. That nigga went crazy when they tried to take his sister away from him. I don't even know where the hell he at right now, they must've let him be with her.

I'm trying my best to be here for my people, but apparently my mom don't respect that shit. I'm gon fuck around and cuss her the fuck out if she don't keep sending me stupid ass text messages. She bitchin cause she has to watch Khalid all the time. I know I'm the world's worst father, but I didn't want to bring him out here. For what? Seeing Malik this was really done did something to me, but it would just straight up traumatize a little toddler to see someone they care about like how he is.

When I head back to the trap one of them muthafuckas better have something for me. If not I do have a fully loaded gun and a itchy ass trigger finger.

Shit I feel more moody than Asia ass right about now. One while I'm all good, holding other people down, next while I'm crying like a lil weak ass bitch in a hallway, and the next while I'm ready to shoot any muthafucka that look at me wrong.

I can't lose Malik. If I do, I'm going to jail for murdering every muthafucka that was in his room. And that bitch ass, Humpty Dumpty, long nosed, bald headed ass doctor.

Fuck it. I know Asia would be alone, but I can't just sit here. Them muthafuckas at that trap finna tell me something.

I stood up causing Asia to grab my hand. I'm gettin bout tired of her monkey ass too. Her friend just had a damn... panic attack or something, yet she gon call herself acting some type of way when I kept asking the receptionist about her. I asked about Leek once, but got kinda scared to ask again. I'm gonna know what happens to him regardless, but if it's something bad, I don't know if I can take it just yet. I done had too many thoughts of killing people in this hospital. But yeah, I'm sick of Asia and her shit. She keep blaming the pregnancy, but baby girl can't be causing her to act that fuckin stupid. I been tryin my best not to cuss her ass the fuck out, but she gon make me lose it. I bet she wouldn't have no damn attitude if she was a mind reader.

Nova is like a little sister, a homie, a good friend. Not somebody I wanna fuck. Soon time Asia realize that she'll be better off. I got mad respect for Nova, especially after the talks we've had the past couple of days. She a legit female. She love my brother and I really hope they both get better. They need each other. The girl will literally die without him. She gave us a little preview of what would happen already.

"I'm about to ask the receptionist about Nova. It's been like an hour and a half since I last asked."

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine. Go check on ya bitch."

"Lookie here b-"

I took a deep breath then took a step back.

"Lord please spare me." I said as I rubbed my temple.

"Go ahead and say it Khali. Y-"

"THAT JEALOUSY SHIT AIN'T GON WORK BRUH! I got enough shit on my plate right now. MY BESTFRIEND COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW AND AIN'T NOBODY TOLD ME SHIT! YO BEST FRIEND'S HEART COULD BE GIVING OUT ON HER OR SHE COULD HAD A PANIC ATTACK OR SOMETHING BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT! Come the fuck on bruh, I'm finna go find Tommy so I can take y'all asses home."