Welcome back

LEEK POV

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around and ya boy was hooked up to ann ass of machines, I had a fucking tube in my nose as if a nigga couldnt breathe. My body was bandaged up as if J got hIt by a damn truck and Nova was beside me crying with a big ass smile On her face. I was confused as fuck at what was going on. She sitting on here smiling like the Kool-aid man. Didn't I just see her ass a few hours ago?

"Well Hello Mr. McCoy How you feeling." the nurse asked with a clipboard in her hands and tapping her chin with the pen.I nodded my head and sat up. A nigga was sore as hell. Cricks was all in my neck like a nigga been neck been side ways or someshit.

"Okay I'm going to tap your foot an tell me If you can feel it" She said with a pen in her hand. She lifted the covers up and I snatched my foot back.

"uh uhm" I said clearing my throat. "Ma'am I wish you would even try to tap me with that germ infested pen. That's nasty as hell. I will , and I mean I will call DEHEC on yall nasty ass right now. I just seen you tap yo hairy ass chin with that pen. Don't touch me with that shit. and I can move my legs and everything else just fine.. Can I get some Ice or something thoe? A nigga throat dried out like a slim jim."

"I see your doing well," she laughed
"Yeah he he hell" I mugged "now can you go get my ice cubes"

"Sure" she said and scurried out the room. When she closed the door, I looked at Nova and she had a big smile on her face. Ma, looked a lot more beautiful than the last time I seen her.
"Baby I've missed you so much. " She said grabbping my hands. I wiped the tears that were falling from her face and pushed her hair back.
"Baby I'm good, I'm not going no where!" I said snatching the breathing tube off my face.
"LEEK NO PUT THAT BACK ON" Nova said standing up and reaching over me to grab that tube. I snatched the tube out the machine and then An ass of air started spraying everywhere.
"MALIKE MCCOY!!!" She laughed.
"NOVA MCCOY!!!!"  I smirked at her.
She looked at me and smirked.
"So your giving me your last name now?" She questioned
"Baby you been had it" I smiled
"Awhh, that's Sweet I really did miss you! Seem like everything went downhill while you were sleep!" she said. I still didn't understand what happened to me. I'm lost Lightening McQueen. Yall muthafuckas know who that shiny ass car is.
"Explain to me what happened to me"
She looked at me with Glassy eyes. I scotted over in my bed and patted beside me. She smiled and hopped up there with me.
"Now tell me?" I said wrapping my arms around her. Damn, It felt soo good to be holding her. I wonder how long a nigga been sleep?.
"Okay well, I don't know the details I just know that they said you were about to turn into the highway and your......your car got...got...got..shot up" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks." Baby, they did surgery and everything but unfortunately you slipped into A coma....-"
"Wait a what ?" I questioned wide eyes
"A coma leek. You've been sleep 90 days, I swear I felt like I was dying with out you. I had an asthma attack , Et..Eternity was what it felt like" she stuttered. It sounded like she was lying but I brushed it off. "Khali haven't been acting the same, he been going crazy and Asia, We not even talking no more." That shocked the shit outta me. Europe and Nova been cool since 100BC, since the 5th centery, Way before the continents was seperated. Them two girls go WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back. I was honestly surprised to even hear that from them.

"Wait What? You and Europe? Yall not talking , Yall was closer than  me and Khali was."  I said wide eyed.

" Yeah, We was but shit happens, but yeah, But ugh Leek you just don't understand how much I've missed you" She said looking up at me. Her pink lips sat plump on her face and apart of me just wanted to go down and kiss her but a nigga been sleep for 90 days  so  I know my breath was stank.

"Stopp looking at my lips and kiss me" Nova smiled. I smiled and covered my mouth.

"Baby , My mouth is hot, I need a tooth brush"