Girlfriend

That's my girlfriend, g-g-g-girlfriend

Don't forget the brush, blow dryer and the curlin iron

That's my girlfriend

Tell them hoes stoppington

They know they want everything that we be coppington

Wherever I slide thru

I gotta go buy two

If I get it in the pink I get her the light blue

Brand new Range Rover that was for her bday

I just auctioned off some shit

You could get it on e-bay

Anyway we VIP, we don't even need ID

Put em in the ICU

If they don't bring the ICE

Get them bottles of Rosè

One Long Island ice-ee tea

Put my bracelet in the mirror

Icy me, icy me, get it?

~Nicki Minaj

Asia POV

"Get this shit up man. I'm not gonna keep cleaning up after yall funky asses. " I yelled at my niece Taylor as I picked up clothes off the living room floor.

"Mommy was gonna wash clothes." she said poking out her lip.

" okay well pick them up and put them in the hamper" I said grabbing the bleach and wiping down the counter. I watched her as she slowly began to pick up all of the clothes that was scattered across the floor. By the way , My name is Asia Samules. I'm 17 years old staying with my sister due to the fact that my parents aren't even around anymore. My mama fell into Flints motherly statistics by taking on the habit of sniffing crack while my father.....psh ...I think he left right after my mama told him she was pregnant . Typical black man Idea, Right. Never wanna own up to the responsibilities. But everything all good now. I've been doing shit on my own since I was 12 after my mama left. Every since then It's been me, my sister Desiree and her 5 year old daughter Taylor. I'm not gone lie thoe, some days I do wish my mama was a sober mother and here with us. Maybe if she was in my life, it wouldn't be as hard as it is. I thought by now , I would be out of Flint but Nope I'm still here, Struggling like everybody else. My sister on the other hand, in order for the bills to get paid and shit she turned to stripping. Yeah , She a stripper. At first I was embarrassed about it but hey she gotta do what she gotta do to pay these bills. I contribute my little check I do get from Bojangles but it's not much. As you can see we struggling just like everybody else out here.

I opened the fridge to find something to cook for dinner when my cell phone began ringing. I looked at the picture of my best friend Nova pop up . I then immediately answered the phone.

" Yass bishhh"

"Girl , Guess who I seen when i was walking from the store with my brother. " She said smacking on gum in my ear.

" Who" I said wedging the phone in my neck.

" Girl , I seen Devin whipping his mama car around with that bitch Shai in it like the bitch was right. I know that muthafucka saw me too cause he sped the hell off."

" You talking bout my Devin Or The hoe Devin"

" Bitch Yo damn Devin. The one with the hazel eyes and shit! Yes that nigga. -Beep- I swear to god I'ma fuck him and her up if you don't" She said. I looked down at my phone and seen Devin's picture pop up.

" Speaking of the damn Devil.Hold on girl."

" No , Call me back! Ion wanna be on the phone the same time this nigga on there."

" okay boo" I said and clicked over.

" Hell-"

"Don't believe shit Yo crazy ass Best friend tell you it's lies " he said out of breath in the phone.

"What lie would she exactly tell me Devin."

"Probably something bout me and Shai. But You know she don't like me so she trying her hardest to break us up!"

I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"You sound stupid man. like forreal, why would you call me and out of no where at that, to tell me some shit like that! You must be out with the bitch, but lemme tell you something, if I so much as see y'all wave and smile at each other, ima not only fuck her up but ima fuck you up too."

"Baby it ain't eve-"

"Uh No, I don't wanna hear it. you heard what I said and I mean just that" I said and pressed the red end button on my phone. Knowing Devin and the person he is, he was probably gonna try and explain some more of his bullshit as lies to me that I  didn't have time for. Nope no today.

I slid the chicken into the oven tightening the foil around it and then cleaned up my area. I looked at the clock and it was 9:00pm. it was late as hell and I just put dinner on.

"Go run your bath Taylor" I yelled grabbing my phone.

" okay" she said sitting on the couch. I hopped on the counter and called nova back.

" Hello" she answered

"Girl this nigga didn't even let me finish saying hello before he was like 'Don't believe shit Yo crazy ass Best friend tell you it's lies'. I'm like forreal Devin like you really just gave yo stuipd ass away"

"I don't know why you just don't leave him alone like forreal, he aint shit and me nor Desi like him. He's a fucking liar A and he's walking around school making you look stupid And let me tell you , my friends don't walk around looking stupid-

" But Nova its like I wanna let him go but I just cant no matter how bad I hate him.We been together for 2 years. It's hard"

" i know it's hard but you don't wanna walk around school looking stupid. "

" You right , Let me think about this thoe"

"Alright , Love ya bew"

" Okay , Love you too babes"

" Okay bye"

I hung up the phone and pressed my head into my forehead. i wonder if Devin is really cheating on me or if Nova lying. But me and Nova been cool since elementary. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't try no shit like that. I grabbed my phone and texted Devin.

Are u cheating on me?

I rubbed my finger across the send button but didn't neccesarily press it. Should I? Or nah? Maybe i'm thinking about it too much. Maybe it's not as serious as it may seem. I closed my phone and hopped down off the counter. if he is cheating everything would all unfold eventually. I checed the chicken in the oven which was almost finished so I began cooking  the rice and corn. I noticed the Tv on Taylor was still sitting down in the chair watching tv.

" GET UP AND GO WASH YO ASS " i yelled. She  jumped and got up and went to the bathroom. I turned the tv off and made sure she got in the tub. I heard the water running and then turned the tv back on. She know who to play with and not to play with.

When the food was done I began fixing her plate and wrapping my sister one up and placing it into the mircowave. She always come  home a little after 1 in the morning but she be here durring the day. Gotta pay the bills some way right.

I mixed some Koolaid together and fixed me a plate as well. When Taylor came out we sat at the table and ate our food in silence. Normally we would talk but It's late and I can tell by her little eyes tryna stay open that she was sleepy as well. When we were finished Taylor went to bed and I cleaned up the kitchen . After that was done , I showered, did my hygiene stuff and carried my little ass to bed. I was tired as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Follow

Tell me your likes and Dislikes!!