What is life?

Asia POV

The weekend shot by fast as hell. It was already Sunday and I haven't completed no homework. I walked into my room and laid across my bed. I grabbed my bookbag and started gathering my books. I slipped my glasses on my face and began reviewing over my work. I had an ass of work to do especially since I left early from school on Friday.

Knock Knock

" Come In" I said pushing my glasses down to my nose. My sister Desiree then walked in with Taylor or her ass.

'I'm finna go pick up some stuff from the grocery store. You want anything?"

"Some juicy juice and hot cheetos. You know the 2 dollar bag"

"Okay anything else"I asked.

" Nope , That's it."

"Okay , Taylor comming with me."

"Okay," she said and closed my door. I finished studying and comepleteing my work form Friday and laid back onto my bed.Being in the house Sunday was boring as hell. I grabbed my phone from beside my bed and called my bew Nova. We needed to have some sort of fun before we headed to school tommorow. Shit, I be so damn tired of school the shit isn't funny.

"Hello " she sniffed into the phone.

"Hey, Are you ok" I asked with concern. I hated to see her cry. It wasn't like her to shed tears. She was a tough girl and had aligatior skin. Nobody , I mean nobod could cause tears to fall from her eyes unless she's really hurt. Like really hurt.

"Me and my dad got into it again,  I'm just so tired of him not believeing nothing I say. It's like he's choosing that bitch over me and I can't deal" She cried into the phone." Did you know he put his hands on me" she whispered into the phone.

"HE WHAT?" I yelled.

" Yeah , After I came in late lastnight he just snapped. The smell of liquor covered his clothes so I already knew he was drinking I just wasn't expecting it to happed like it did."

" Do you wanna come stay with me. He don't need to be putting his hands on you real shit. Oh and let me know if that pregnant bitch try something to cause I'll fuck her ass up. Like my sister say she might be pregnant but her face ain't" I said heated into the phone. She laughed.

"I'll let you know if she say something but I'ma stay here but if that shit happen again I'll pack my shit and head to your house."

"Okay, Dee won't mind. She cool" I shrugged

" Aight, Well I'm finna straighten this room up and flat iron my hair back straight."

" Aight babes, Love ya"

" lOVE YA TOOO" she sung. I laughed and hung up my phone. I swear I loved my bestfriend. Even when she was down she tried to be happy that a strong girl for ya. I just hope everything between her and her dad gets better. Ifhe don't then I'll go get her my damn self. Ain't nobody gone keep putting they hands on my bestfriend daddy or not. Daddy can get his ass popped.

I got up from the bed and went to go clean up the house. It wasn't as dirty just somethings needed to be dusted. As I grab the bleach the door flew open and Desiree and Taylor came in with an ass of bags. I shook my head and placed the bleach back under the counter. I wasn't finna even try to clean no more. Now that Taylor back , Cleaning would be a waist of time. I guess I'lll probally just do it tonight.

" Did you get my stuff" I asked her digging in the grocery bags.

" Yes, I also got some extra stuff for when you come home after school." She said wrapping the bags around her hand.

" Thanks bew" I said and grabbed a glass from the cabinet. I added some ice and poured me cup of juciy Juice , picked up my chips and headed back to my room. I turned the TV on and began watching the Madeas Diary of A mad Black Woman on BET. Such a boring ass day.