Surprise, Surprise

Khali POV

At six in the morning, I finally stepped through the doors of my house. I ripped off my bloody shirt and took off the rest of my clothes. I'ma have to burn them bitches or something.

I went up to my bathroom them got in the shower. For a good thirty minutes or longer, I just stood there thinking about last night. They brought some wack ass rookie to the trap and this dumb muthafucka sang like a canary, thinking I was really going to let him roam free. Hell nah, my homeboy laid out while his dumb ass was roaming free. I had that 'you take from me, I take from you' mentality last night. Needless to say I caught a body last night. He was one of them young, heartless niggas. Ain't nobody even gon miss him or know what the fuck happened to him. Catching that body did nothing for me though. I didn't feel satisfied at all. Whoever did this shit still roaming free, all I know now is where all they traps at and what side of town they be on. I had people already working on finding that shit out.

I want want the shit that these niggas can't seem to come up with though. Names and faces so I can hunt them all down and have fun murdering them in different ways.

I washed myself up then got out and dried myself off. I put on some jeans, a gray shirt, a gray hoodie, and some black shoes. I had a headache, I tied my dreads as loose as possible today. Little to no fucks will be given today at school.

My phone kept going off the whole time while I was trying to get ready for school. I only had one message from Asia, and that was her making sure I was coming to get her, but the rest of the messages and missed calls were from my mom. At this point I wish I could get a fucking nanny for Khalid, because she gets on my fucking nerves nagging me about everything. 'Oh, Khali I didn't realize Khalid was my son, thought he was my grandson.' 'Oh, Khali thank you for turning my house into a daycare.' 'Guess I'll have to raise your other child too, huh?' 'Oh, Khali it stormed last night, thanks a lot, not my garden is ruined.' Okay... Well, she hasn't went that far yet, but it's only a matter of damn time before she starts getting on me for shit I have no control over. I wish I could send her off to live... Where ever she said she wanted to go. Hmmm, that actually ain't a bad idea.

I got in my car and left the house. A few minutes later I arrived outside Asia's sister's place. I sent her a text then got out to open the passenger door for her. Within seconds, she came out the door. Seeing her big, round belly caused me to smile a little.

"Damn I'm bipolar." I mumbled. Just a few minutes ago I was ready to fuck shit up, now I'm smiling? Maybe it's the though of my baby girl in Asia's belly that calmed me down.

I walked over to her and grabbed her bag and helped her to the car.

"Good morning Khali." She smiled and kissed my cheek. Good, she's in a good mood today. At least one of us needs to be, because when we're both in a bad mood it ain't pretty.

"Yeah morning ma."

I helped her in the car then put her bag by her foot. I shut the door then got back in and drove off.

"You good?" I asked as I would every morning.

"Yeah I am." She said in a low tone as she rubbed her belly with a frown on her face. Obviously I'm not always around her, but I haven't seen her smile in a really long time. With all that's been going on with her, I see why.

"What are we going to do when she's born?"

That's been a question I've been wanting to ask her that for a while now. The situation was already serious to me, but it got even more serious when we could put a gender with the baby. She's developing more and more everyday and we'd have to have this conversation soon anyway. I really want her to stay with me, because I want to take care of her and my child. Of course I won't always be around to help with her, but I have to be in my child's life. I also want to make sure that they always have a place to stay. If she moves in with me, that's it. I could never kick shawty out. I'd hate for her and her sister to get into another argument then she gets neglected again.