TinkTink

Leek POV

"EUROPE MY NIGGA WHATS UP" I said placing my niece/goddaughter balloons and flowers on the table.

"How you feeling" Khali said walking over to her bedside.

"Y'all shut the fuck up or get the fuck out" she mugged

"Awh Is my niece coming like right now?" I asked walking beside her bed.

"Am I pushing her out yet." She said getting smart with the kid. I laughed an walked over to her.

"Calm down this is never that serious! Just Breathe In and Breathe out. Look at me and watch me" I said inhaling and exhaling. "inhale , exhale, Inhale, exhale"

"LEEK LEAVE ME ALONE" She snapped

"Calm down Ma, We don't need high blood pressure!" Khali said moving et straight hair out her face

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP TO ME. YOU DID THIS, YOU GONNA CAUSE MY VAGINA TO SPLIT OPEN "She snapped "And I'ma be loose like Shai!" she then burst out into tears.

"Damn Khali you fucked up bruh!" I said shaking my head.

"Shut the fuxk up I got this" he mugged

" Nova can you ask them how long I got and for them to bring me some Ice chips" She said grabbing Nova hand.

"Yess , I'll be right back, Come on Leek" Nova smiled

"My feet hurt baby, bring me back a wheelchair and I'll go" I said plopping on the couch.

"Bring yo lazy ass" Nova said through gritted teeth.

"Ahhhhhh" Asia screamed and I jumped up and hit my head

"Fuxk you screaming for Nigga." I turned around an looked at her. She had tears streaming down her face.

"THESE SHITs HURT" she cried.

"What hurt?" I asked. I didn't know shit about pregnancy. My pull out game strong. You can ask my kids. Hold up wait, I ain't got nun cause my pull out game strong as fuck. Khali should've asked ya boy about the pull out game cause this niigga got 2 kids and still in highschool. But one thing I can say about my niigga is that He do right by his people. He gone take care of baby Katelynn and Europe. I low-key think he like her but shit what do I know besides the fact that Asia gone get her face slapped off her face if she get smart with me again.

Asia POV

I've been in labor for 28 hours total dealing with contractions .Yes a full day and 4 hours extra. They're trying to keep me longer so she won't be a premi but Katelynn wasn't haveing that . She was ready too come on out.

I had Khali and my Bestfriend Nova in the room with me. Khali on my left while my bestiee on the right. I'm soo happy that she's by my side through this.

"Okay Ms.Bankz it's just like what we went over. So on the next contraction I want you to push. So in 1....2.....3....push" my doctor said. I then pushed as hard as I could gripping Khali and Nova hand.

"Push baby girl" Khali said. I pushed again and the doctor said stop.

"You did good, So we're going to repeat the same thing on the next one. Breathe and relax.Okay" she said . I nodded .

" okay 1.....2....3...push" she said. I repeated the same action over and over. I was so anxious to see my baby girl. I pushed 5 times and then all if a sudden a hear her small cries. The doctors wiped her off ,removing all that stuff and gave Khali the scissors to cut the cord. Of course the helped him to position it and what not. When he was done they took her to the back and I laid back into the bed.

"You did good babygirl" Khali said wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Thanks" I said breathing heavy.

"No problem."

I closed my eyes to rest them for a few minutes patiently waiting for them to return with my baby. 30 minutes go by and I began to worry.

"Khali where's Katelynn" I question looking up at him.

"The didn't bring her back y-"

Before he could finish their was a knock on the door and a doctor walked in.

"Ms. Bankz, as you know the delivery of the baby was great but you also know that the baby is a Premi. we've ran a couple if test and she doesn't have any major problem although we have to keep her approximately 3 week just to insure that her temperature is good blood sugar levels are okay as well as she receives all her nutrients. Since she's premi , I highly recommend breast feeding her to help provide nutrients to her body."

"So what your saying is that we can't take her home until 3 weeks?" I asked wide eyed!

"Yes, it might be sooner , it might be later. Since she's not fully developed we wanna keep a close eye on her. just to see if she develops anything that we may have missed"

"When can I see her."I questioned repositioning myself on the bed. I was all of a sudden uncomfortable.

"First thing in the morning. You right now need to get some rest"

"Okay Thanks" I said wiping the tears from my face. All I really wanted to do was see my daughter and hold her small body in my arms and know that she's okay.

"Ma, She's going to be okay she's a Graham ." Khali said trying to lighten the mood.

"I hope so"

____________________