See What's up

Asia POV

I was tired as hell last night tryna study for these mid term exams. I didn't go to bed untill like 3am tryna go over everything. When j finically got all the information crammed in , I just passed out in my bed. I then woke up 3 hours later tryna get ready for school. I was gonna stay home but I'm not tryna get behind in any more of my classes , I ain't got time for it.
I walked trough the double doors tired as hell. Just the noise of everybody talking gave me a banging head ache. I tried covering my ears and made my way back towards my locker. When I finally reached my destination I slowly put in my code and switched my books.
"Hoe" I heard somebody say as they walked past. I wasn't sure if they were talking to me so I just continued grabbing my books.
"She a weak bitch letting Devkn acting ass damn near kill her "
"shit He should've let that bitch drop dead but that fine ass khali saved her ass."
"Aye we gone call him Mr.SaveA-"
Before he could even finish I grabbed my Heavey ass PreCal book and slung it at her face. I watched as her death feel out into the floor and blood covered my book. Everybody looked my way in shock.
"You lucky that's all that fucking book did stuipd fuck Bitch. " I said through gritted teeth. These bitches always wanna fucking try me an this umb bitch wanted to try me when I'm not in a good mood. I see ima have to make a fucking PSA about this shot "ATTENTION STUDENTS " I yelled "This shit here I ain't with it today. IF ANYBODY IN THIS BITCH WANNA TRY ME ASIA MUTHAFUCKIN MAREE BANKZ TODAY LET ME KNOW SO I CAN INFORM YA PARENTS ABOUT FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS. THATS NOT A THREAT EITHER THATS A PROMISE. STOP FUCKIN WITH ME." I screamed. The halls were quiets nd fear crept up on everybody faces.
"THANK YOU CARRY ON" I said before I slammed my locker shut and walked to my class. Today was not the day that I be fucked with, I'm not in the mood.
****
School was boring the hot outta me and I slept in all my classes except the one before lunch. I have to pay attention cause my teacher e talking fast and if you not paying attention your bound to miss something. she don't repeat herself either.
I was the first in class and then everybody started to emerge in. I Kai my head on my desk just to rest my eyes before class started. I then fel a hand tap me.
"China" they whisperd. I shot my head up to see This nigga Leek tapping me.
"My name is not fucking China Malachi, it's Asia" I snapped
"Shit it's one of them continents, but I need a favor"he whispered. The bell rung and the teacher came in.
"I'll talk to you later" I said grabbing note book. He blew breath from his nose and positioned himself to watch the teacher.
I was writing my notes off the board because it was an ass of them hoes and I was tryna get done but I couldn't !! Malik wouldn't stop bothering me. he kept throwing notes on my desk this and shit asking about Nova. I tired to ignore him but it was hard. This nigga was worrisome.

Leek Pov

China, London Asia or watever the hell her name was, was beside me tryna take  notes and ignore my ass but I wasn't having that shit.

"PSSST"

She ignored me

"PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST"

She shot her head at me and gave me a death glare.

"Leek, Leave me the hell alone. I don't know where NOva is" She snapped.

"Ugh, Who pissed in your cereal this morning." I said scrunching my nose up. She had a nasty attitude. She rolled her eyes and continued to write down notes off of the board. I wasn't about to write no damn notes down. I don't even write no notes down. I simply pulled out my phone and snapped pictures of them. Shit, My hand be done fell off if I wrote that damn much. Shit Asia smart ass wouldn't mind her hand falling off. She'll probally find some type of formula or shit to reattach it.

I looked at her and just starred a hole in her face only to piss her off. i knew i was getting to her because She took a deep breath but she still didn't look my way. I rested my chin in the palm of my hand and got comfortable.

Snap

"Got dammit leek , Shit," She semi yelled looking at her broken pencil."If you wanna go see Nova go shit, She in Biology 2 now , Damn"  She said getting out of her seat and going to sharpen her pencil.

"Thank you Now was that so hard."I asked with a huge smile on my face.

'Ecuse me, Wouls you Malik and ASia would like to share what's so funny with the class." the teacher asked. I blew breath from my mouth and rolled my eyes to the ceiling.

"Uh If we did , We would've asked you all to just join in our conversation now wouldn't we. This is AB convo C yall behinds out of it, Was you invited to the Barbeque , Uh no so get out my grill, January , Febuary lady , March yo as...assets out. It don't take having a bachelors in English to have common Sense"  The class erupted with laughter and Ms. Epps (our teacher) was pissed the fuck out.She was turning red and everything and I just sat with a smile on my face.

"Malik McCoy that's enough go down to the principals office." She yelled pointing to the door.

"Me, Oh my gosh , Thank You , I feel so honored to get the hell up outta here" i said in my white girl voice. "Avoir classmates" i said grabbing my bags and walked into the hallway. The fuck i look like going to the principal office. A damn dummy. Uh no. I wasn't finna go to the principal office. I was gonna wait till the bell rung to go to lunch and hit up Khali and see what's up with Nova. Ms. Epps had me fucked up if she thought I was finna head down there to talk to that fat bastard.

_______________________

Vote

Comment

Vote

Comment

Comment

Vote

Fave Charachter and Leaste fave character!!!!!!!!