Tired

Asia POV

After Khali dropped me and Tommy off at the house , I went upstair and grabbed my pjs and headed straight for the shower. I was annoyed like shit, and it wasn't just for Khali it was from everybody. I know exactly what the hell i'ma do. I'm gonna take my min off the mind set that me and Khali would ever be together and just treat him like any and everybody else. I'm tired of constant complaining about my attitude. I can't help the shit, IM PREGNANT! I'm not using it as a crutch either cause normally I wouldn't be all over Khali like I am now. But I'm finna put an end to it all. I feel like I'm a lot of stress on him. So I think I need to back away from everybody.
I got out the shower and spread coco butter onto my pudge. I didn't want those stretch marks on my belly after a while. I finished my hygiene stuff and went to lay it down in my bed. I was exhausted, tired and aggervated. I turned the fan on, cut the tv off, flippe the light switch and played Trey songs pandora radio station and let sleep overtake my body.

***************

After I was finished with school , I decided not to even return to Leek house. I got on the bus and made my way down towards the mall. I don't want to be a burden on anybody and irk everybody nerves like I currently am Doin so I'm just going to find me a job and save up for me an apartment so I can be alone.
As I was walking around the mall I picked up baby girl a few items, some onzies, sleepers, booties, shirts , pants, stuff like that. I grabbed me a few dresses and some sandles. I even applied for a few jobs. After all that shopping I was hungry as hell. I walked to the food court and decided to me me some Chinese food. I ordered the Chicken and Broccoli with shrimp friend rice instead of white rice and an order of 8 cut wings. My total was &19.81. I passed her the twenty in my purse and waited until everything was ready.
As I was waiting I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Khali worseum babymama.

"It's Asia right?" she said with attitude

"No, It's London, and If you over her bout Khali baby you can have him. We not together so you can stop following me and popping up at these random ass places. Who you with? That imaginary homegirl you claim you have ? Hmph well I don't see her" I said looking around. "if you looking for Khali he not here , idk where he at and I dont care and if you'll excuse me, I've got stuff to do." I said rolling my eyes and walking to the counter to receive my food.
Her mouth stood open but no words came out. I shook my head and swirled my bags as I walked out the mall. I wasn't with the drama at the moment.

I didn't wanna go back to Leek house , cause I didn't wanna deal with Khali rude ass mouth Nor Nova. I got in the bus and Simply made my way back to Desiree house. I prayed like hell that she was there.
When I got off the bus, I didn't see her car. I continue up the steps to the apartment and knocked on the door. I heard shuffling in the other side of the door an then It snatched open.
"Wassup sis, I ain't seen you in forever." Justin said pulling the door open.
"Hey Brother In law" I said stepping in."Where is my sister"
"She in the back with Taylor"
"Okay thanks " I said and made my way towards the back. I walked towards the door and seen her playing with Taylor. I stood in the door frame admiring the time they spent together. In a fee years I'd be in the Same position as her playing with my little girl. I knocked on the door and they jumped.
"Auntieee" Taylor ran to me.
"Hey babes, how are you" I said picking her up.
"I'm good, mommy was being bad thoe. She was tickling me and wouldn't stop"
"Oh really was it something like thiss" I said to tickling her again. Her little laughs filled the room.
"Auntie" she laughs while trying to wiggle out of my grip.I laughed and out her down and she took off running. I laughed and shook my head. I love that little girl.
"Hey sissy what brought you by? I didn't think you would've wanted to talk to me" She arid sitting up
"Nah, our issues are far more smaller the ones I havee. I'm stressing De, it's like soo much going on Leek in a Coma, I'm moody and it's causing my babydaddy and Bestfriend to dislike me . It's like they irk my nerves unknowingly. Desiree is this normal?" I said sitting in her bed"
"I think you should just sit down with them and explain to them your feelings, you're moody because of your hormones and they need to understand that, I was that way with Taylor, just explain to them that it's not personal and you really need their support just as much as they need yours" She explained. I played with my thumbs.

"But I don't wanna be bothered with them, I just wanna be on my own! I feel like a burden on them Plus I'm thinking about comming back home so I don't have to deal with them! " I said as tears filled my eyes.
"Well I apologize for kicking you out, I should've gave you the opportunity to explain, and I should've listened, I was your age when I had Taylor and I just knew how hard it was for me raise her when mommy kicked me out, I don't want that for you of your baby, my door is always open and this will always be home, I love you' okay" she said wiping my face.
"I love you too Thank you Desiree, I needed to have that talk with you. I appreciate it a lot
"Yeah yeah, that's what sister are for now go eat cause I'm tired of hearing yo stomach growl." she said laying back on the bed. I laughed and walked in the living room to get my Chinese. I grabbed my bags and then I went To my old room. It was the exact same except for my clothes and decor. I was surprised. The bed was still there as well as my tv , dressers and desk. I placed my stuff down and turned the tv on. I grabbed a blanket out the closet a well as some Greta and made the bed. I grabbed a few pillows and placed them on the bed. After I made up the bed I plugged my phone up which was dead and seen I had 4 messages 2 from Khali and 2 from Nova.
BabyDaddy😒- Wea you at?
BabyDaddfy😒- Asia u scarring ppl ain't nobody seen you all day. call me when you get this
My shooterNova😘😍-Where you@?
My shooterNova 😘😍-This shit you doing petty,ignorant, stuipd, and childish and I'm not gonna keep kissing Yo ass Either. You acting like a real BITCH and I'm telling you this cause I love you and I do want my Bestfriend back but you don't know how to fucking do that. You irking my nerves ..you know what Talk to me when you get yo shit together. Khali told me how you been acting towards me and the shit you've been Doing and that's the 2nd time you've tried my loyalty to you, then you ain't say shit to me when I had my asthma attack and that hurt my feelings and That proved to me then and their that your not a true Bestfriend. Don't respond to this either, just talk to me when you know the really definition of a true BFF. our friendship currently is over.. GoodbyeAsia"

Tears streamed down my face as I locked my phone. I wasn't even hungry no more. I couldn't eat, I just wanted to lay down and close my eyes and wake up happy. I didn't even eat my Chinese food. I turned the tv and lights off and cried myself to sleep in the dark. So much for keeping stress down.
_____________
Comment 💬💬
Vote📮.
Show love💖

PS... Shoutout to my sister for assisting me with me and her Convo!!