Stress

A few months later

Asia POV

I stood in the mirror and admired my ass . It was sitting up right due to the squats I finished.Right Now we're on spring break and I'm doing this ab challenge. Well me and Nova is and this shit be killing me.

I had my music blasting through my speakers and I was pulling up from my sit ups. i went down again and when I came up my insides be came weak and I felt the throw up forming in my mouth. I ran to the toilet and threw up all my insides. I threw up so much I thought my damn organs were gonna come through my mouth.

When I was finished I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth.

"Asia are you okay" My sister Desiree said walking into the room. "It sounded like you were .... Eww Did you throw up "she asked

I nodded. "I ate before excercising , No big deal" I shrugged.

"Uh hmm, Well, I'm finna take Taylor to see Justin" She said referring to Taylors daddy.

"Awh , Okay.. I'm good.. Yall go have fun" She said.

"Okay" she said exiting the house. I laid back on to my bed and gripped my queasy stomach. My mouth filled with spit and I ran to the bathroom repeating the same steps that tooken place less than a minute ago.

"What is wrong with me. " I said.I wiped my mouth and grabbed a fresh toothbrush from under the sink. " Maybe I need to go for a walk "I said. to myself.

I finished brushing my teeth and grabbed my phone. I grabbed a water from the fridge and went walking through the neighborhood. Maybe fresh air was what I needed. I walked a good hour or two just evaluating my surroundings. The sun was shining all bright as I looked up at the clear blue skys but when I looked down at eye level it was like hell. Flint, MI , the birth of most crimes. So people feel. I mean, Its an ass of crimes here but that's everywhere. No matter where you at. You might know about it you might not.

I continued walking the streets on FLint , Mi untill I returned home. When I did I walked in the house and sat on my bed charging my phone. I had no new text messages or nothing so I simply laid back onto my bed and watched reruns of BasketBalls of LA. I loved that show.

As I was getting into the episode when Malaysia gave Brititsh that dry ass hi, a small knock was on my door.

"Come in" i said loud enough for whoever it was to hear me.

"Hey auntie, Daddy Brought you your favorite food from Bojanglez" she smiled passing me the box filled with chicken supremes and fries and my drink.

"Thanks you babes" I smiled sitting up.

"You welcome. When you finish could you play barbies with me."

"i'll see" I smiled.

"Okay" she said and exited my room. I opened my box and started going in on the food. I love Bojangles with a passion. I don't fuck with their bone in chicken that much but they tenders and chicken sandwiches. Oh them shits gets off.

I was almost finished and on my last tender when my stomach wanted to do that queasy shit.

"You bet no" I said as I dipped the tender in the honey mustard. Just as I was about it put it to my mouth , throw up came rushing up and I ran to the bathroom. Luckily I made it and I once again spilled my insides into the toilet. Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued to throw up in the toilet.

"I'm tired of throwing up." i said looking at my reflection ." Lord, What is wrong with me"

When I was finished I brushed my teeth and went to lay in bed. Maybe It's a stomach virus going around.