Stay ALERT!

Asia POV

I can't believe Khali said that all we did was fuck. I mean yeah ,that's all we did but who would want their crush to say that to them. It kinda hurted my feelings on the low but I'll get over it. Maybe if I just act as if it happened and I didn't care that it happened I'll get over it. I shrugged my shoulders and plugged my phone into the radio and started getting into my home work.

I was halfway into my homework when my room door slammed open. I seen a pissed off Desiree standing in the door way. I paused my music and looked up at her.

"Yes, How may I help you " i asked eyeing her.

"SO YOU STILL FIGHTING IN SCHOOL AFTER I CLEARLY TOLD YOU, YOU HAVE TO STAY NOT TOO.." She yelled.

"SHE WAS JUMPING NOVA I COULDN'T SIT THERE AND LET MY BESTFRIEND GET BEAT UP WHEN I COULD'VE DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT."

" CAUSE OF YOUR TOO FRIENDLY ASS ,  THE BITCH PRESSED CHARGES. " She yelled throwing the phone down"I'M TIRED OF YOU DOING SHIT YOUR OWN WAY. YOU THINK YOU GROWN AND YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS AND DO THAT BUT SHIT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT. YOU GONE EITHER LISTEN TO ME  OR YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT AND BE THE GROWN ASS WOMAN YOU PORTRAY YOURSELF TO BE. YOUR CHOICE."  she screamed before  slamming the door. Tears well up in my eyes as her last phrase left her mouth..How could she put out her own flesh and blood for something like that. I could see if i done killed somebody , or I'm slanging dope but I'm not. I just got into an altercation at school and the scary bitch wanted to press charges that was it. That happens often right? Shit, We live in Flint, The shit is normal, the fuck she trippin for.

I closed my school books and placed them in my book bag I grabbed my phone and laid into my bed. I placed pandora on Lloyd station and cuddled up with my pillow. I listened to Jamie Foxx Overdose and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Leek POV

"Nova, Stop playing gimmie kiss" I said running after her. She just got finished baking my faverite kind of cake. Vannila cake with Chocolate icing. That's my shit man. It be so fucking good, a nigga will just eat that. Fuck a breakfast, a lernch, a dinner, fuck a snack Yellow cake with Chocolate icing is the shit buck back to what I was saying.  We was talking as usualy , just chatting it up like the grown folks we are. Aha and then she started icing the cake. Shawty Kept eyeing , It look like she was thinking bout trying me, I knew she wanted me band couldnt take no more..AHAHHAH threw a little Bobby V at ya ass but that's beside the point. I thought lil mama had some sexy up her sleeve buta nigga was wrong. Nova smashed icing all into my face.She thought she was right too but knew damn well she was wrong when she took off running.

"STOP Leek, I'm allergic to Chocolate" She grinned eatting the chocolate off the spoon. " Well i'm allergice to you and Chocolate. I can't have both"

" Stop lyin and come here. " I said running after her. I almost had her untill my retarded phone started buzzing all loud and shit. I looked at it and seen that it was from the trap house.

"Speak" i answered. Nova looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Uh Boss? We got some bad news.?  Can ou make it to the trap" one of my workers said into the phone.

' Fuck you mean Bad news.. I'll be there in 10" i said and ended the call. I walked over to Nova and she simplyy just placed her hands up and ignored me.

"Ill be back m finna take care of  some business" I said grabbing my keys off the end table.

'Blah , Blah , Blah." she said waving me off.

I shook my head and closed the door. I hopped in my car and shot Khali a quick text to meet me at the trap.. I locked my phone , crunk up the car and made my way to the trap. It didn't take me long to get there. It was a good 10 minute drive and when I got there it was an ass of cars.

I killed my engine to the car and walked through security.

"Oh no need Boss man." The guard said shaking his head.

"Oh shit, I forgot I'm on top" I said with a big ass grin on my face. I'm the muthafucking CEO. I began walking int the trap and then made my way to  the office.I seen an ass of niggas just sitting at the table talking and mingling.

"What the fuck going on .?" I asked sitting down at the empty chair at the head of the table.

"Well, we found out some shit about the niggas that was shooting at you and Khali that day at the basketball court." 

"Word?" I questioned. I forgot about that shit too. Damn,  A nigga been caught up with Nova fine ass I just forgot about the streets. IS this girl changing a nigga?

"Well , Come to find out, that dude that you and Khali shot..."

"What about me" Khali said walking through the door.

"They got some shit on that nigga that was shooting at us that day on the basketball court. "

"Aight, Continue" Khali said

"Well come to find out homeboy yall shot work for Steelz and steelz is tryna get to the top and tryna take everybody down in his path, so that means this muthafucka tryna cross you.. But that's not the only problem you have, A nigga named Dime also know as 10 cents want yall dead too. He got a hit out on yall. Who ever bring yall back to him gets 100,000gran apiece and the price is stilll rising." My worker John said. 

"Hold up , Is Dime that nigga from Pembroke" Khali smirked

"I know you ain't talming bout the little short battery head looking nigga" I asked

"Yeah , That's him" I  bursted out laughing. That punk ass bitch ain't gone do shit. He wouldn't harm a fly in a fruit fight. This nigga was weak. In the 4th grade this nigga had some Cheetos and you know me , I'm childish as hell and so I grabbed them , opened them and started eating them. I wasn't rude thoe, I asked homebody did he want some and he just bursted out crying like a lil bitch. I just bursted out laughing cause the shit was funny.

"Man, Somebody find out where he at and I'll shot the lil nigga my self and as for Steelz keep a look out for him"  Khali laughed. This isn't a laughing situation and this nigga think this shit is fucking funny. Dime might be a laughing situation cause he probally mad that I stole his cheetos but Steelz that nigga ain't shit to play with. This muthafucka is crazy. He shot a nigga infront of the cop, put himself in handcuffs and didn't serve 48 hours in jail. He play his shit well but this muthfucka was crazy as the shit gets. Me and Khali gotta watch our backs from this muthafucka.