"So what are you doing here? You don't seem to be the party type."

"I'm not."

I walked away from her, making sure to bump her shoulder on my way. I grabbed a drink from the closest bystander and gulped it down at once.

"Hey! That was my drink!"

"Sorry."

All of a sudden I felt free.

Shit, this werewolf alcohol was good.

It takes some really good alcohol to get a werewolf drunk and I only had one sip and felt like I was on top of the world.

I'm totally going to regret this.

Now, I like dollars, I like diamonds...

I felt the music take over my body and guide me into a crowd of people dancing, that were just as lost in the music as I was.

I like stunning, I like shining

ZANE DE LUCA

When I walked into my friend's party I didn't expect to find my love's fraternal twin sister dancing like she was some sort of seductress. All eyes were on her, and she didn't even notice them.

Shit, my dick is not taking this lightly.

Why am I staring at her? I love Isabel. Isabel Romano is my only love. Though there is no certainty she is my mate, I love her.

You don't know what love is Zane.

I think I do Rafael.

The only love a wolf can experience is with their mate.

Bullshit and Isabel could be our mate.

Blocking out my wolf's stupid thoughts I focus on Alessandra. As I watch her body move to the beat I notice the differences between her and Isabel.

Isabel's eyes were a greenish-hazel color while Alessandra's were a deep brown that glowed golden when her wolf was present.

Isabel is mature and sassy but has a certain authority to her that pulled me to her in the first place. Alessandra is quiet and keeps to herself but demands respect. She's definitely the strongest young female in the pack. To see her like this right now is different that's for sure.

Our relationship is complicated, she can stand me but I know she doesn't like me. Just like I don't like her. She's too reserved and always has a sarcastic reply to everything. Bless Alessandra's mate because I feel bad for the poor guy.

Feeling the people around me shifting from their positions I look up to see what's happening.

Everyone has formed a circle around the middle of the dance floor and as I walk closer I see what's happening.

Slow down

Grab the wall

Wiggle like you tryna make yo' ass fall off

Hella thick I'm gonna smash em all

Speed up

Gas pedal

There in the middle of all this is Alessandra. If I didn't know any better, I'd think she takes dancing lessons. Her hands are touching her body in the most erotic but appropriate way possible. How the fuck is that possible?

Maybe it's only erotic to you.

Goddess, Rafael will you please shut up.

I can smell the lust coming off all the males in the room. I'm fairly certain they can smell mine too, but can they blame me? Before I even know what's happening, I'm already standing behind her. My hands on her hips and her ass on my crotch. We start moving together to the beat and her hands go to my neck.