Hayes Grier Imagine #50

QOTD -"who's your celebrity crush? (besides Austin Mahone or Magcon.)

-That is a tough question. But i have to say Andrew Garfield <3

"And if you do know spanish and all of that. Who's your celebrity spanish crush? (just wondering lol)

-Mine is all the way, no doubt about it...Luis Coronel. I lovee him soo much! <3 supported him since the beginning! :)

---------------------

"why can't i be as pretty and skinny as Ariana Grande" you say to yourself out loud, looking at a magazine with Ariana just looking so perfect as always.

"are you serious?" Hayes comens in to the room.

"what?" you shrug.

"babe, you don't need to be like her..your already perfect" he hugs you from the back.

"your only saying that because your my boyfriend" you say.

"(y/n), your beautiful inside and out. I'm not only saying it because I'm your boyfriend, I'm saying it because its the truth" he states.

"but i don't feel beautiful, when i look at myself in the mirror i don't like on what i see back. Sometimes i can't believe you think a hideous girl like me, think is beautiful" you say.

"well get a better mirror, look a little closer. Because when i see you, i always see beauty. I always have, always will think your beautiful. I will keep telling you, your beautiful a billion times. Even if you don't believe it, you are. I love you." he whispers in you ear.

You smile, looking down trying to hold back the tears.

"You really know how to cheer me up" you crash your lips to his.

"i love you" you add.

"love you more!" he kisses your forehead.

Hope you enjoyed my beautifuls! :) sorry it was short and Sorry it took so long, stupid new update deleted half of my drafts -.- like urghhh!!! I hate these new updates!._.

Well, till next time my beautiful cupcakes. <3
(see i loveee cupcakes sooo...)

#StayStrong I Love You♡

-Stephanie(: