New kid at school; Jacob W.

"Hey!" you friend says walking up to you by your locker.

"Hey" you smile getting your stuff out of your locker.

"Did you hear about the new kid?" your friend says. You deny, and shake your head.

"Well, everyone says that he's like super cute and already popular!" she smirks.

"His name is Jacob" she adds.

"Tell me who he is later" you say.

"I think you'll figuer it out who it is" she winks. The bell rings, its time for 2nd hour, you gather your things and wave goodbye to your friends. You walk into Math class, i don't really like math, but i can tough it up for 6 more weeks. You sit in your assigned seet, which was infront of the class. You noticed that their was an unknown face, infront of the whiteboard. He was pretty tall, with brown eyes and hair, and an amazing smile. Class started, and the teacher pointed at a seat right next to you.

"Hey" the guy smiles at you, sitting down.

"Hi" you smile.

"I'm Jacob Whitesides" he says.

"Y/N, Y/L/N." You say.

"That's a very pretty name" he smiles, you blush. You and Jacob ended up talking and getting to know each other, 2 hour was over next class was Science.

"Hey, Umm. I wondering if you'd like to hang out? After school?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'd love too." you smile.

"Well..I-Uhh, need your number to contact you so" he giggles. You laugh too, as you get out a paper and pen and write your name and number. Jacob was a good flirt to be honest, he got your number and all less than five minutes. You handed the piece of paper to him.

"Cool. Thanks." he smiles.

"See you at lunch?" he asks.

"I don't know" you jokely shrugged.

"Oh come on" he laughs.

"I'm joking, of course Ill see you at lunch. See you later" you smile, as you give him a peek on the cheek.

**Hope you all enjoyed! (: Thank you so much for all the reads and votes!! My next goal is for this book to get 100k Reads, and around 900 votes! Thank you sooo much for all the support. x**

-Stephanie(: