Midnight Memories; Jack G. (part 2)

QOTD - "Can you play a musical instrument?"

I play the violin :-) love it so much ugh.

A/n - who else is starting to watch dancing with the stars because of Hayes? bc same. I mean other of those stars are amazing too :-)) lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll just have to see."

-

"Why won't you tell me where we're going?" You pout giving him the puppy eyes.

You guys have been driving for what felt like years, but was really fifteen minutes.

"You'll just have to wait, (y/n)." he chuckles.

You groan in annoyance wanting to know what he's planning for you, you didn't really like surprises and you weren't really calm about them either. So you desperately needed and wanted to know. Sigh.

Soon your eyes started to feel heavy and you yawned.

"Sleepy?" Questions Jack as he stops at a red light.

You nod gently muttering a "yeah" rubbing your eyes.

"Here's a blanket," he says as he hands you one from the back seats.

"Go to sleep, it's going to be a long ride anyways." He smirks fixing the blanket on you.

"What do you mean long ride?" You quietly say snuggling in the blanket.

So warm and cozy.

The heavy sleep got to you and soon you dozed off.

-

two hours later
(5:23am)

The sound of birds chirping and water waking you up from your deep sleep. Wait water?

You slowly open your eyes more slightly rubbing them and looking around to see where you were at.

"The beach?" You mumble.

You look over to your left, no Jack. You get up slightly from your seat and look out from the window you see Jack sitting down in a blanket looking to the direction of the ocean.

You wrap yourself with the blanket and get out the car.

"Hey." You mumble sitting down in the blanket next to him.

"Hi, sleepy head." He chuckles placing his arm around you.

"Why are we here?" You smile raising an eyebrow.

He looks away from his view and looks at you and shrugs. "I know you've always wanted to come to beach to see the sun rise, so here we are!" He raises his left hand up.

You 'awed' with the small detail he made for you, it was the sweetest thing. "How could you remember something so simple like that?" You giggle.

"I remember everything you tell me." He says quietly. You kiss his cheek.

Pulling you in closer placing kisses on your head you both look out to the view.

The soft and gentle wind blowing, the sound of the ocean waves just so beautiful and being with the perfect guy you absolutely love, both of you enjoying the calm moment. Their wasn't anything that could top this.

"So was this the surprise you had planned?" You whisper looking up him, placing small patters on his firm chest.

He smirks looking down into you eyes. "I know it isn't the best surprise, but I just wanted to enjoy this moment with you and I know-"

You cut him off by placing your lips to his, he was startled at first but soon kissed you back. Placing your hands around his neck messing with his hair, his hands placed on your hips.

You gently pull away and both of your guys' foreheads are together.

"You don't need to buy me fancy stuff, or give me huge surprises. All I want is you, I want to be with you. You make me happy and happiness is what I want, and I know you'll provide me it, that's all I need."

"You're my sunshine." You giggle.

"And you're my little cheese ball." He chuckles.

You giggle and look at his lips then his eyes. "I love you." You whisper.

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------

That was such a crappy ending ouch.

I apologize for that, I didn't really know where I was going with it and I wrote this super late.

Anyways, school starts tomorrow (Wednesday) since there was a strike with teachers it ended and blah blah.

So yeah totally not excited for that :-)

P.S. - I'm going to publish some fanfics soon! Meaning I will be ending this book as soon as I publish my first fanfic and all. :( soz.

- I hope you're doing great and I hope you smiled today you beautiful people.

LAVA YOU LOTS BABES !!!!

-steph xx