Truth or Dare; Carter R.

You got a text from your friend, Nash saying,

"Hey can you and Y/F/N come over to play truth or dare with us? Were so bored!" You just giggle and respond that you two are on your way. You get your car keys and get Y/F/N

"What are we doing here?" your friend asked, As you pull into Nash's driveway.

"Nash texted me saying that him and the guys are so bored. So they invited us to play truth or dare"

"Oh please Y/N, Admit it. You just came here to see Carter!" you're friend Tissed you. Ok, Ok. You had to admit..You like Carter, Like who dosent? He's Gorgeous. You knock on the door, Nash opens it and greets you, You see the boys already sitting on the floor in a circle, You sit down.

"Okay, let the games begin!" Said Cameron. It all started with Taylor Daring Matt to walk around the hallways in his boxers, And What not, The game was still on for about 40 minutes. Now It was Y/F/N's Turn, She asked you truth or dare, You said Dare.."Bad Idea" you thought.

"I dare you to Umm..." she put her finger in her chin, Than Matt whispered something in her ear.

"Ohh! I Dare you too Kiss Carter!" You sit frozen, You just coudlnt move! Intill Your friend told you to go, You crawl to Carter..And sit on your knees and look at him with an awkward smirk, You lean in and suprisingly he does too. You're lips crash into eachother, So passionately, He strokes your hair so softly, Your hand strokes his hair as well intill someone's cough stops the kiss.

"So with that kiss. Seems like You two like eachother?" Says Shawn.

"Yeah, I guess we do" smiles Carter, And you just blush. As everyone keeps playint the game Carter whispers to you in your ear

"Wanna Go Out sometime?" He smiles, you blush.

"I'd Love Too!" You smile back at him.

**Hope You Enjoyed. Thank You So Much For Reading, Lots Of Love!**