You're beautiful; Cameron D.

You were having a little romantic time with your Boyfriend Cameron, you two were cuddling and watching a movie. While you were watching the movie, you saw at the corner of your eye that Cameron was looking at you for the past 10 minutes.

"What?" you laugh.

"Nothing. Its that your so beautiful, i can't stop staring at you" he smiles and shrugs.

"What? Me? Beautiful? Your joking! I'm not even close to beautiful." you give Cameron a crazy look.

"Uhh, excuse me?" he asks giving you an even crazier look.

"What? I'm just saying the truth Cam, Look at me. My nose is too big for my face, my smile is weird my teeth aren't that straight, my hair is just blah! And I'm fat." you explain. Than Cameron grabbed your hand, and dragged you to the bathroom and made you look at yourself in the mirror, which made you look away.

"Y/N!! Come on, look at yourself" he turns you to face the mirror, you just give in, and look at yourself.

"Listen to me. Your nose is not to big for your face, its the perfect size. Your smile is not weird, it can light up my whole day when you smile. And you are not fat, your perfect the way you are, your not even close to being fat. And if you were..it wouldn't matter. I'll still love you either way." he says softly. You just couldn't hold it in, your eyes started getting watery, soon enough the tears were real.

"Oh-Cameron-" you cutt off hugging him tight.

"Please Y/N, don't ever doubt or think negative about yourself. Your perfect the way you are, you should love yourself, as much as i love you. Every little thing about you, is perfect." he smiles. As he kisses you so passionate.

"I love you. Ok? Don't ever, think negative about yourself. I love you." he kisses you one last time.

"I love you too" you smile, and hug him. Knowing that you had an amazing boyfriend who loves you for who you are, and makes you feel so beautiful and happy about yourself.

**Hope all of you enjoyed. Sorry if it kinda sucked, Also sorry i haven't updated in a while. I've been extremely busy with school, and testing. And stupid ass drama is retarded these days i swear..can't wait to go to the new high school. Anyways Thank you! xx**

A/N : PLEASE GO CHECK @JC_Lover1 's Magcon story (Obsessed)? I'm the Co-Author(: GO CHECK IT OUT!!♡ Have a good Day/Night/Afternoon Everybody!! x

-Stephanie(: