No shame; Jack J.

You were sound asleep. In till you heard whispers all around you. You open your eyes a bit and seen Taylor right infront of you and the boys all around the bed

"What The Hell?" You say to Taylor. Taylor puts his finger on his lips saying to be quite and than Taylor points at Jack next to you sound asleep, You turn to seem him and Nash and by the seen of his hand he had Shaving cream, Of course these pranksters were gonna do a Smack Cam. Cameron was ready to Film. Nash gave Cam that signal and than Nash shouted

"SMACK CAM!!" As he slaps Jack's cheek with the shaving cream, And Jack just bursted up from bed he looked mad at first, But than just laughed along with everyone else.

"Goodmorning-" You burst out laughing your head off. You felt sorry for Jack that they did that when he was asleep, But you couldn't Hold in the Laughs.

"What kind of Goodmorning is that?" Says Jack, Whipping the Shaving cream off his cheek.

"I'm sorry babe but- *You Laugh A Little* I couldn't hold in the laughs, I should've told you something" You giggle

"No, If you would've told me I wouldnt have done this!" says Jack as he gets the shaving cream and pours some in his hand and puts some on your cheeks and half of your face!

"JACK!" You shout as you push him a little. But Jack pulls you in to him closely, And looks at you in your eyes and kisses you passionately and Jack kinda forgot that the guys were still their, And they all were yelling that it was nasty and stuff. But Jack kept kissing you like if no one was around. The boys all left and it was just you and Jack cuddling.

"Why Didnt you stop kissing me when they where here?" You ask curiously.

"Because, I don't care if people see me kissing you. I want them to know that you're mine, And mine forever. Why? You don't want people to know that I'm yours?" He asks with a little pouty face.

"No! Of Course Not! It's just kinda awkward you know?" You tell Him. He nods.

"But Just remember..You're mine till the very end, Ok? Just to let you know again is that..I Love You" He says Smiling at you.

"Aww, Jack. I Love You Too" you smile as he kisses you so passionate and you two cuddle with eachother more and fall asleep. Because the guys didn't let you sleep well.(; lol

**Hope You Enjoyed! Thank You So Much For Reading! Lets Get To 3k Reads! Love You Guys**