Birthday; Taylor C.

Your family were really nice enough to throw you a party for your birthday. It was a really great party, but it would be better if your boyfriend Taylor would be here, but he's away at Magcon for a couple more days. You were talking to some of your friends when your mom came up to you.

"(Y/N) Come over here. We have a surprise for you!" she smiled. You just smirked awkwardly and giggled, what can the surprise be?

All the lights turn off and the projector turned on, to see a live cam and Taylor was their!

"Hey (Y/N), I'm sorry that I couldn't be at the party with you, you have no idea how much i want to be their with you..I miss you so much. I miss your smile, your laugh, i miss sleeping next to you and you talking in your sleep." he giggles.

"But I hope you have an amazing birthday beautiful. I love you. Now i have to go, but do me a favor? And turn around?" he finishes as the projector turns off. You turn around and see

"TAYLOR!" you shout, and you go jump into his arms you both hugging eachother so tight.

"I missed you so much (Y/N)" he says, with his head buried on your neck.

"I missed you more Taylor" you sob in happiness, Taylor looks at you with his watery eyes and kissed you passionately you've missed his kisses. You were so happy that Taylor can celebrate your birthday with you, this was the best present you can ever ask for!

**Sorry If it was short, but hope you enjoyed. Its 12:30am here, i stayed up for you guys!!(: Sorry i couldn't even start the rest of my story's because in the field trip i didn't have time. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 102.6K! AND 914 VOTES, IT MEANS THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU GUYS, LOTS OF LOVE.**

-Stephanie(: