Caught in the moment; Jack J.

*First Of All, Before I Start My Imagine..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BABE JACK J! ILYSFM♥*

You were walking in an empty hallway, You make a left turn to go to your locker when you see a group of boys. Seems like they were near your locker

"Shit" you say as you get closer, It was the group of Guys that everyone always warned you about. They were so Cruel..And mean. *well thats what everyone says* Plus theirs one guy that you know for sure wasn't mean. Jack. Jack J.

"Excuse-Excuse Me" you say softly to one of the boys that was leaning against your Locker.

"What You Want?" said the boy rudely

"I-I'm just t-trying to get to my locker" You say pointing at it, The boy looked at the locker and than at you.

"Does it look like a give a shit? This is my Hallway..I Can do whatever I want" He says as he blocks it again.

"Hey Dude. Don't be fucked up, Let her threw. Damn" Says Jack, You just smirk, because he's actually defending you.

"You defending her man?" The boy asks, pointing at you.

"Look, Dude just let her threw. It dosent Cost you! Stop being a damn jerk" Says Jack. The boy got even more mad, that he punched Jack. He immediately collapsed on the floor

"JACK!" you shout as you go and help him.

"Don't fucken tell me what to do. And you! I better not see again in MY hallways" the boys points at you, And him and his friends leave.

"Oh My God. I'm sorry Jack, You didn't have to defend me!" You say To him helping him up.

"Nah its ok Y/N, I don't need a Shit head friend like him" Says Jack.

"Look, Y/N..I know this may not be the perfect Situation to tell you this but..I-I've been liking since the first day I layed eyes on you. I was just wondering if you'd like to go out with me?" He smirks. You couldn't believe it! You just blush a bit and smirk.

"I'd love to! But lets get you cleaned up" You laugh, As you both went to the nurses Office.

**Hope you Guys Enjoyed!(: I'd Like to dedicated this Imagine To Jack J, Today is his Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUNSHINE ♥ HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZINGG DAYY(: Hope you Enjoyed..Thank You For Reading my loves**