Awkward Date; Carter R.

hELLER.

you didn't I would update hmm ;) well surprise bitches!! jk love you.

QOTD - "Favorite music genre?"

I like pop rock/punk, classic rock and ig sometimes the billboard chart music stuff but sometimes it gets overplayed it gets annoying. Oops.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

After waiting a whole week it finally arrived, my first date with Carter. Now we've been friends for more than half the year and a week ago he finally admitted his feelings towards me.

*flashback to when he asked out y/n*

"Carter where are we going?" you giggle as you stumble on your own feet as Carter held your hand due to the blindfold on you.

"Don't worry about it, you'll see in a sec." you can hear the smile appearing in his face.

After stumbling a few more steps he stops you. It's quite for a couple minutes.

"Uh, Carter?"

Nothing.

You started getting worried.

"Wait, don't take off your blindfold just yet."

A couple more seconds and you feel his hands on each side of your cheeks.

"Ready?" He whispers.

You nod giggling.

As soon as he takes the blindfold off, there it is.

Dozens of trees surrounding you both, different Christmas lights on them. In the very middle was a blanket and some lanterns in the middle of it.

It may sound cliché but it was super detailed and sweet.

"What's this?" You gasp.

He shrugs and looks down.

"I just want this night to be special."

You frown your eyebrows.

"Why so special?" You question.

He grabs your hand and leads you to the blanket, you both sit down and see him get a piece of paper from his back pocket. He unfolds it and clears his throat.

❝ Dear (y/n),

I know this is confusing and weird. But there is a reason behind all of this, promise. First off the reason why I'm reading this to you from a letter is because I'm really nervous believe it or not, and if I didn't write all of this down I know I would make a fool of myself and no I want this night to be perfect.