Chapter 37: Life at the farm.

The next day, I wake up early in the morning, working on my daily routine. When I'm done I grab my bag and hop on my motorcycle to go the the Kent's farm.

Conner and Martha Kent are waiting for me at the farm.

I must admit I'm excited, I've never lived in a farm before so this is new for me.

While driving, I take my time to get to the farm so I can enjoy the view and take some pictures. I haven't told anyone yet but I'm making a scrapbook with all the good memories I have.

When I arrive to the farm Conner is waiting outside and he looks angry.

"What took you so long?" He asks.

"Well Kon El I'm not as fast as you, you know I'm human" I say crossing my arms defensively.

"Don't call me Kon El" he gets close to help me with my stuff but I stop him.

"I can take care of that Superboy" I say.

He looks at me surprised. "How do you know all that?"

"You figure it out Conner, and yes we've met before" I tell him.

Then realization hits him. "Girl Robin from the Bat family."

Then Martha a Kent comes out.

"Hello sweetie, you must be Victoria right?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am it's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Kent" I say shaking her hand.

"Oh, please call me Martha. So what is your identity here?"

"Malia Kent"

"Very well. Let's go inside, I made some breakfast, after I'll show you where you are going to stay" she smiles.

I take my stuff inside, wash my hands and help set the table.

"Conner! Breakfast is ready" Martha calls out.

He comes to the kitchen but when he sees the table has three plates he looks kind of mad.

"I'm not hungry. I got chores to do" he says.

I think he doesn't like me very much.

"Please excuse Conner, we don't have company very often so it's kind of different and hard for him"

"Don't worry, this is new for me too" I tell her.

"So tell me more about you, where are from?"

"Well I'm from Gotham city, and I know you're wondering if I'm a vigilante.... Well I am, I train with Batman"

"Interesting, so what brings you to Metropolis/Smallville?"

"Well I think I'm putting the people I love in danger, that's why I need a new identity"

"I'm glad I can help" She says with a smile.

Let me tell you, Martha Kent is the sweetest woman in the universe! I turn on T.V and the news are on. There is an attack in Metropolis.

"Martha" I turn to look at her.

"Go, don't worry about me"

I put in my suit and cape and hop on my motorcycle. I look around to see if Conner is around but I don't see him anywhere.

I drive to Metropolis as fast as I can and use my grapple gun to get on a roof. That way it's easier to scan the perimeter and get an idea of what going on.

Then I see Superman, Superboy and Supergirl but I notice something else, someone is going to shoot Superboy. Now I might be wrong but I don't think they would shoot him unless.......then I see the green light coming from the bullets, they are made of Kryptonite.