Chapter 34: Spoiler.

The next day I decide to check on Tim. We haven't spent that much time together lately, and to be honest, I miss him. I head to his room and knock on his door.

"Come in." He says from inside. I open the door and go sit on his bed. Tim is fixing his hair and putting cologne on. Is he doing this for a girl?

"So what's new?" I ask Tim casually.

"Well there us this girl called Spoiler" he begins and sighs.

"Is she a villain or a vigilante?"

"Well she chose the name Spoiler because her father is a criminal and her mission is to spoil her father's plans"

"Well I must admit that she has a cool name" I smile again him.

"Yeah, we are kind of like a team" he says looking down.

"Your own team? That's interesting. Do you know who she is? Does she know who you are?" Suddenly I feel protective.

"Yes and yes, her name is Stephanie Brown"

"I think you have a crush on her, huh Tim?" I say in a teasing voice.

"Well we actually kissed" he blushes a little.

"Oh my god Tim! I'm gone one week and all this happens"

"We just kissed"

"A kiss is a kiss, unfortunately"

"She goes to our school"

"Really? When do I get to meet her?"

"I....uh.....later" he says stuttering.

"I'm kidding Tim"

"Oh okay" he says relaxing.

"But if she goes to our school I'm going to see her anyway"

"I hate you" he says with a smile.

"Come on Tim, I know you love me" I smile back.

"Guys time to head to school" I hear Richard's voice from downstairs.

We look at each other and run downstairs.

As we go to school I start realizing how much I missed this guys while I was away. Then another thought comes into my mind...... I'm still putting their lives at risk by staying with them.

We arrive and get down. I scan the school and I see the famous Stephanie Brown. It wasn't hard to spot her since Tim was basically drooling when he saw her. She is wearing her uniform, just like us but her straight blonde hair hangs a little past her shoulders.

I get close to Tim and whisper "I found her" Then I walk towards her.

"So" I begin "you must be the famous Stephanie Brown Tim talks about"

"Uh yeah," she says looking at me carefully. I guess,who are you?"

"Oh sorry, my name is Victoria Knighton" then Tim arrives and interrupts the conversation.

"So I see you met Victoria" he tells Stephanie.

"Yeah. So how do know each other?" She asks Tim.

"She is my sister."

"Oh cool." Stephanie relaxes and smiles.

"I need to talk to you later in a more private place" he looks around but I'm gone. "Where did she go?" Tim says to himself. "Well, I'll see you later Steph"

"Okay Tim" she waves him goodbye and goes back to talking with the other girls.
***
During lunch Tim looks really is really quiet, playing with his food instead of eating. His body radiates nervousness.

"What's wrong Tim?" I ask him.

"There's something I must tell you"

"Okay go ahead"

"I think I'm going to fly solo for some time"

"You mean you are leaving the Manor?"

"Yes. I'm sorry but it's something I must do" he says looking away.

"Does Bruce know about this?"

"No, but don't tell him"

"You are leaving him just like that?"

"You did too" His words hurt more than I expected.

Then he walks away without saying another word.He doesn't know that Bruce did know that I was going to be away for their safety, but I didn't tell Tim, Richard or Barbara, that way nobody would know where I was.
***

At night, I go by Tim's room and see him packing his stuff. I hesitate before going into his room. Should I tell him? When I look back, Tim is walking towards me and gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier, I know you had your reasons to leave."

"It's okay, I know you're right. Just be careful okay Tim?" My voice breaks almost at the end and I feel my throat closing.

"I'll see you soon" he says and leaves the Manor.