Chapter 21: Girls night out.

The next day I wake up thinking about what happened yesterday. Then my thoughts are interrupted by someone knocking on my door.

I put my hair in a messy bun and head for the door. I open it and see Barbara standing there.

"Morning Babs." I say rubbing my eyes. "What's up?"

"Get dressed, we're having a girls day out!" She says excited, then she sees my confused expression. "We're going shopping!"

"Why? What's the occasion?" I ask her.

"You have a date tomorrow!"

That's right, I had forgotten about it. I change my clothes and go downstairs to have breakfast.

Barbara is beaming with happiness.

"Where are you girls going?" Asks Bruce raising an eyebrow.

"We're going shopping, we're having a girls day! You can do guy stuff all day. We won't bother you"

"Do you need money?" Bruce asks looking at both of us.

I look down to hide my embarrassment and the deep blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Hey don't worry about it Victoria, you just have to ask" he says with a low chuckle and hands me some money.

"We'll be back at night"

"Do you guys want anything?"

Nightwing comes in when Barbara and me are about to go.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"We're going to have a girls day. That way you can get ready for tomorrow" she smiles at him.

"Tomorrow?" He asks confused.

Barbara and I exchange a smile. At least I wasn't the only one that forgot.

"Your date silly" Barbara says win a smile.

Nightwing starts getting red. "It's not a date, we are just having dinner." Dick and I say at the same time.

"What date?" Asks Bruce.

"We gotta go guys" Barbara grabs my hand and pulls me out the Manor.

"Anything you haven't told me Dick?"

"I....uh... Victoria and I are going to have diner together tomorrow"

"You know she's younger than you?"

"So what? Barbara was older than me too"

"I know you're an adult but don't hurt her Dick"

"I won't"

Dick and Bruce are interrupted when Tim comes in.

"Where's Victoria?" He asks looking around.

"Don't worry Tim, she's with Barbara, they're doing girl stuff. That means we can spend the hole day doing guy stuff" Dick says putting his arm around Tim's neck and ruffling his hair.

                                                           ***

Barbara and I drive to the mall where a blonde girl is waiting for us.

She waits for us and has a bright smile. "Victoria this is Linda Danvers a.k.a supergirl." Barbara says.

"Hi Victoria, nice to meet you I'm Clark Kent (a.k.a superman) cousin"

"I'm girl Robin" I say shaking her hand.

"I think I've seen you before" Linda says. "Maybe on a mission."

"Probably." I say and there is an awkward pause.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go in" says Barbara grabbing Linda and my arm.

The first store we visit is a makeup store. Im not a big fan makeup but I need it to cover my face to avoid being recognized and to avoid letting anyone discover my secret identity. While Barbara and Linda looks at eye shadows while I go to the lipstick section. There are a million different shapes, colors, and sizes so it's hard to choose. I decide to grab a cherry color lipstick and a dark purple lipstick.

"Those look great on you" says Barbara with a smile.

I pay for them and wait for Barbara and Linda outside.

"So.......what now?" I ask putting my hands on my pockets.

"Now we're going to the dress store"

We go in and I start seeing dresses. Then Barbara comes with a lot of dresses.

"I think you'll like this dresses. Come on try them on"

The first dress is a long black dress. The second is a long dark blue dress. The third is a shorter dress, half inch above my knee, it's blue like Nightwing's suit. I try a lot more but I only keep the first three.

"Those three look gorgeous on you! Nightwing is going to love the third one"

Then we go buy shoes and accessories. I find silver color earrings and a necklace. Perfect, they combine with everything. I also find some silver color sandals. No high heels, and this shoes are gorgeous!

We are in the mall until seven o clock. The mall already closed and we're still inside.

"Good thing I came prepared" I say. I'm about to take my utility belt belt when I hear a noise. "Girls we have to hide" I whisper.

"Are you sure you're human?" Asks supergirl.

"Yes Supergirl I'm human"

We see three female shapes. Which I recognize as Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Cat woman. Barbara and Linda put their costumes on, and soon after I do the same. I also turn my camera on to record our battle.

They are about to get cash when we come in.

"Well if it isn't Batgirl and Supergirl" says Poison Ivy.

"Wait!" Says Harley. "It looks like B-man got a new bird!" She points at me.

"She's mine!" Says Cat Woman.

"Hey! That's not fair! I saw her first!" Harley protests.

"Wait where is she?" Says Poison Ivy.

"There's no time to look for her!"

I climbed the wall to record each villain move. Harley and Cat Woman are awesome! Poison Ivy? Well she just uses plants to fight for her, it's cool but on a different level. After a while I get bored. Ivy trapped Batgirl and Supergirl with some vines.

I throw bolas at Cat Woman, Harley and Poison Ivy. Then I throw a batarang to free my team.

The police arrives there and takes the three of them.

We grab our stuff and get out of the mall.

"Hey Girl Wonder! Wanna fly?" Supergirl asks me.

"Sure"

"Well see at you at the Manor Babs" I tell her as she closes the trunk of her car.

"Just go in through the window"

Supergirl puts her arms under mine picking me up without breaking a sweat. She bends her knees slightly ad then she jumps up. The air blows my hair in all directions but the feeling of flying is amazing.

We do as Barbara says and go in through the window. We set down our bags and change clothes. Barbara comes out of the bathroom with some products on her hand.

"Okay girls it's time to do some beauty treatment"

We put towels around our heads and we are painting each other's nails. Then we watch a movie until the three of us fall asleep.......

It was an awesome day! I love this girls! Well I love my older sisters!...........................